User Tag List

Page 4286 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 328637864186423642764284428542864287428842964336438647865286 ... LastLast
Results 42,851 to 42,860 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I'm such a New Yorker that 32 degrees doesn't feel cold to me anymore. I just walked like 15 blocks without mittens or a hat. And a homeless guy yelled, "HEY BEAUTIFUL, CAN YOU SPARE A DOLLAR?" at me.

#Winning #UMadBroCuzImStylinInTheCold?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post

Enneagram
    1w2 so

Life is so tenuous
    Every second, every moment
    Of every day is amazing
    Precious, invaluable
    And yet
    At any moment
    It could all be gone.

Love.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I'm such a New Yorker that 32 degrees doesn't feel cold to me anymore. I just walked like 15 blocks without mittens or a hat.
    We had 32 degree weather this morning. I walked, like, a block without any issue, but I'll be damned if I can walk 15 in that weather.

The ol' temperature's been going up and down way too damn much. Shorts yesterday, pants today, who the hell knows tomorrow.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I sometimes wonder what cuddling is like, but I very seldom wonder what sex is like. Why am I writing this? I do not know. What I'm getting at is that there's this attractive and special girl I've been talking to a lot the last three weeks, and she seems to be really into me, which surprises me a lot. We also understand each other a lot, we are both very socially inhibited. But she is more cheery, quirky, colorful and physical than I am. If I had to guess I would say she's ISFP 6w7. Stereotypically, our differences therefore makes sense.

Now I haven't had much feelings for her, I've been feeling very indifferent towards it, though I've been nice to her (and more) and I was actually the one to start talking to her. I don't remember why. And all of a sudden I really want to cuddle with her and be all romantic, she would be my only friend in the world.

But there is a problem, she lives so far away, and I wonder, is it me that she likes, or is it the online identity of me that she likes? Would she have liked me if we met in real life instead? Because the real me is much uglier and has the charm of a brick. But I want to cuddle with her. And all of those things.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I love my new signature. I feel like it encapsulates who I am at work and in class really well.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I am so Type A it's not even funny. Currently making an itemized packing list for a trip I leave for in 3 weeks.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

There is something heartbreaking about seeing your mother drunk and in tears. She kept asking me if she has ever been rude, because that is what my sister has been angry at her about. Honestly, from own experience, my sister is the rude one here. But my mother is drunk and I don't know who to side with. I just told her that I have not experienced her so-called rudeness and went to bed. I wish I could avoid all this silly family drama. It's the least interesting kind of drama and for some reason it is kind of humorous in a way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

So excited that I'm frightened. So thrilled that I'm numb. I'm on the brink of everything I wanted - and yet - I'm stuck. It's like standing at the alter with the man of your dreams and you can't get out the words, "I do." Yikes---- I need to break free!
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    We had 32 degree weather this morning. I walked, like, a block without any issue, but I'll be damned if I can walk 15 in that weather.

The ol' temperature's been going up and down way too damn much. Shorts yesterday, pants today, who the hell knows tomorrow.
    Yes! It was in the 70s a day or two ago. What gives?!

You could do it My secret is that I buy all my warm clothes at Uniqlo. They have something called "heat tech," which makes clothes lock-in heat extremely efficiently.