User Tag List

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Will I get an infraction for posting a selfie of me drinquing while driving?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Will I get an infraction for posting a selfie of me drinquing while driving?
    No, but also very few reps.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I am ugly and I am socially inept, I will never attract anyone or make friends with anyone. This is something I've come to accept as of late, because I know that I was meant for something else. Therefore I should keep comfort in literature, as it will be my future career and life. It's what I do best. Things will be better, and youth is the biggest challenge. However, it also inspires my writing and ambition. So in a sense my suffering is a good thing. If I had everything from the start I would be such a dull person, like most people. People like me become something big and glamorous in the end. I have it all worked out.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

It runs as it will but never does it walk. There is a mouth to see, but never does it talk. A bed it surely owns, but never does it sleep. Possesses it a head, but not a one that weeps.
    At the time they cut me free. I was brimming with defiance. Doctors looking down on me. Breaking every law of science.
    How'd I ever end up here? A latent strain of color blindness. Then it seemed to dawn on me. Haemoglobin is the key

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LinkedIn suggested that I connect with a female physician who has seen much more of me than anyone else on LinkedIn.

Awkward.

Edit: I wonder if she'll endorse me for anything?

LadyLazarus

I've made over 900 posts(comments, replies, or whatever they are)what has become of my life?

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I am ugly and I am socially inept, I will never attract anyone or make friends with anyone. This is something I've come to accept as of late, because I know that I was meant for something else. Therefore I should keep comfort in literature, as it will be my future career and life. It's what I do best. Things will be better, and youth is the biggest challenge. However, it also inspires my writing and ambition. So in a sense my suffering is a good thing. If I had everything from the start I would be such a dull person, like most people. People like me become something big and glamorous in the end. I have it all worked out.
    You just need to eat a little more.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    You are still very young. Sheeesh. And hey, you're not ugly, and you will find someone that will adore you soon enough. I promise you that.

And literature is good company.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

sound off!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post

sound off!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/