User Tag List

Page 4266 of 6946 FirstFirst ... 326637664166421642564264426542664267426842764316436647665266 ... LastLast
Results 42,651 to 42,660 of 69452

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #42651
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    i feel like people know to much about me for me to make a thread asking people's general perception of mental illness and it be successful as in them being honest

    so if someone else wants to do so. I wouldn't complain, and I'd stay out if it, I'd just read

  2. #42652
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Damn Ne, giving me a migraine.

  3. #42653
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Damn Ne, giving me a migraine.
    Lol..

  4. #42654
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,472

    Default

    Eating my TV dinner, minding my own business, and then I check the nutrition facts.

    Serving size: 2.

    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #42655
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Eating my TV dinner, minding my own business, and then I check the nutrition facts.

    Serving size: 2.

    Just produce multiple personality disorder, then it won't matter

  6. #42656
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Just produce multiple personality disorder, then it won't matter
    TOO LATE

    ... Oh my god, who said that??
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #42657
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    TOO LATE

    ... Oh my god, who said that??

  8. #42658
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    because i feel like the forum needs an extremely annoying youtube video

  9. #42659
    펼쳐지는 모든 건 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,402

    Default

    The day you have power is the day your parents ask money from you.

  10. #42660
    Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    The day you have power is the day your parents ask money from you.
    No, that's the day you think you finally have power, until you realize that you're in deep shit if you say no.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •