User Tag List

Page 4261 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 326137614161421142514259426042614262426342714311436147615261 ... LastLast
Results 42,601 to 42,610 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    my ethical dilemma:
    my friend's dating a guy that me and our other friends dislike. he got caught cheating on her, but she decided to stay with him anyway. just found him calling another girl "hot as fuck" on instagram. worth telling her about or no?
    Her problems are not your problems.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

my ethical dilemma:
    my friend's dating a guy that me and our other friends dislike. he got caught cheating on her, but she decided to stay with him anyway. just found him calling another girl "hot as fuck" on instagram. worth telling her about or no?
    He hasn't done anything wrong... yet. I would casually 'find it' while talking to friend with a loud mouth who would then tell her. But I can be kind of a manipulative jerk like that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    He hasn't done anything wrong... yet. I would casually 'find it' while talking to friend with a loud mouth who would then tell her. But I can be kind of a manipulative jerk like that.
    Haha the first person I told was her roommate, but we both came to the same conclusion that if she didnt care about him actually cheating this wont matter to her. It just definitely seems like he'd be willing to cheat again to me

Haha the first person I told was her roommate, but we both came to the same conclusion that if she didnt care about him actually cheating this wont matter to her. It just definitely seems like he'd be willing to cheat again to me
    Did she really didn't care? Or was she hurt but decided to give him another chance?

If the former, no need to tell her. If the latter, definetely tell her.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    Did she really didn't care? Or was she hurt but decided to give him another chance?

If the former, no need to tell her. If the latter, definetely tell her.
    i think she was hurt, initially I thought she was only staying with him because they were going on vacation together and it'd be to expensive to cancel. but they're still together and he seems really controlling and bossy too, like getting angry with her if she stays out too late. she's dated a lot of bad guys though so she might be used to even worse? idk I don't understand this girls motivations too well. ( she's probably an ISFP 9)

i think she was hurt, initially I thought she was only staying with him because they were going on vacation together and it'd be to expensive to cancel. but they're still together and he seems really controlling and bossy too, like getting angry with her if she stays out too late. she's dated a lot of bad guys though so she might be used to even worse? idk I don't understand this girls motivations too well. ( she's probably an ISFP 9)
    I'd tell her. It's bad enough if he's controlling and jealous, but being jealous when you're the cheater yourself? Nobody should have to put up with that bullshit. I'd show her what he did and even try to convince her to break it off. Sounds like she lacks self-respect and has a habit of getting into abusive relationships. I think, as her friend, you should do what you can to reduce the damage done to her.

MBTI
    yupp

it's probably sad, that I just had to look at my own profile to figure out how old I was.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

I am scared of flying, being in moving cars, riding busses, riding bikes (actually any two wheel mode of transporations), riding trains. Basically I don't like transportation, because Its probably how I'm going to die. And I don't like crossing the street.
    by @magpie

Senor Membrae Array Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

I should mackerelly bad joke here.

This is seariously the best site ever, not even squidding!

Not bad cod do batter.