User Tag List

Page 4251 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 325137514151420142414249425042514252425342614301435147515251 ... LastLast
Results 42,501 to 42,510 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

In some parts of the United States, hanging a bunch of bananas through the wires of one's shopping cart has at times been a way for a male shopper to indicate his desire to meet up with women in the market for a bit of hanky-panky. Similarly, the presence of a pineapple in a woman's cart is said to indicate an interest in meeting a bananas-fostered man. (But of course none of this works if everyone is not on the same page of the playbook; the signals won't be picked up on if the other players aren't also in the know. A tie left hanging on a doorknob is, after all, just an out-of-place cravat unless one's roommate is clued in on its meaning.)
    is this true?
    by @magpie

Ginkgo

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    What can change the nature of man................ that really is an excellent concept for a game.
    Is this an idea, or do you have a specific game in mind?
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is this true?
    I don't know...clearly. What if I just like pineapples, you guys? :C
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Dear grandma,

I know you have been gone for a while now, but I just wanted to say you were maybe the most awesome grandma I could ever wish for. I think I didn't let you know this enough when you were still alive and ever since you past away, every time I think of you, I just think about how cool you were. Even though we grew up in different times and different cultures, you were a true inspiration to me. Thinking about how we'll never meet again in this life makes me sad, but I'm glad you don't have to suffer anymore and I hope you found peace. I love you <3
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by calb View Post
    Feed him.
    Ah so a man should not be measured by the content of his character, but by the content of his stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I had no idea that they videotaped the Stanford Prison Experiment it’s extremely surprising. Though I would still argue that the experiment proved, that humanity is fundamentally predisposed toward group think, and once the thin veneer of civilisation is wiped away, barbaric cruelty lies beneath.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    So according to socionics I need to find myself a victim, which sounds like some BDSM shit to me...or like I'm a husband beater.
    The victim descriptions did sound really appealing though...just change the name to devotee or something else.Anything else!

Reading a bit about it is kind of helping me realize why I really didn't relate to the stereotypical ISFP descriptions though, so meh.
    To be fair aggressor/ victim is still a step up from what the relationship could be called. Given that it is just an extension of the Electra Complex; which is to say a Father Daughter relationship. Wherein the Daughter/Victim competing with the “mother” tries on various feminine sexual roles in order to win the attention in any way possible of the Father/Aggressor; a strong dominant masculine presence. So you see aggressor/victim is still much better than: “Super creepy incestuous relationship with strong overtones of mental, physical, and sexual abuse.”

Sorry if that was a bit over the top, but I think that laughing at socionics often and somewhat derisively is the only way to stop it driving you up the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Is this an idea, or do you have a specific game in mind?
    I wish I was that clever and creative, no it’s from Planescape Torment. It’s comparable to today’s burgeoning indie games; only it was made 15 years too early . It took a question about the human condition and instead of doing the usual immortality to get around it, they instead made death irrelevant.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

If you like visual art and you've never been to 50watts.com, stop what you're doing and go there now. (Or, you could wait until you actually want to.)
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Oh my goodness... Mom had just told me what she had dreamed about last night. She dreamed that I was crying while talking to her, saying "Mom, I love him, I love him!" I froze when I heard that. I ended up telling her about a former crush I had on one of my friends at school last year - but how can I tell her about him?

She has a strong intuition about things, and today she was spot on yet again. But I can't tell her about what I went through... at least, not yet.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/