User Tag List

Page 4228 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 322837284128417842184226422742284229423042384278432847285228 ... LastLast
Results 42,271 to 42,280 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Oh yes me too. Hi. Like your avatar.

What does your name mean?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Demonstrate leavened dough.

Yes, I suppose that would be literal interpretation. haha It's the name of super weird band I used to be really into. It's also term used in Judaism for a certain type of bread that's always present as an offering in Synagogues. I don't actually know why I chose that, I'm not Jewish. May change it eventually.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Senior Member Array

Demonstrate leavened dough.

A window to the soul

Gay movie night is officially over!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

It's OK if you don't love me
    I won't lose any sleep tonight
    And if you're never thinking of me
    Still everything will be alright
    But if you do? I love you tooooooo
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I just got that. Like five minutes before logging on just now, I realized I'd misunderstood you and not in your entirety. I read it last night and wondered what this Wendy's hamburger thing had to do with anytihng. You're an INFP, right? The way it feels to me is that those people have their fantasy and these extraverts can have it alone. Like, they can't have an individual relationship with Jesus, the way you would with your best friend. They have this thing where the relationship with Jesus is based on being part of a particular group. Doesn't work for me. It's like, you go to a party to see one person, and you can't talk to that one person because you have all these other people around.

For me, it felt watered down, not just the church thing, but the cultural experience...Actually, that's not true. I relish the little promotions the corporations have, like around Christmas time, Denny's had the hobbit meals and I engaged in that fantasy more than an adult should. Sort of feel like a sucker. I wish I could do that with more crap that is marketed, but then I'd be a penniless cow...sigh. I'm in the mood for Denny's now, but it's Saturday and busy.

Ginkgo

If facebook was an ancient archeological artifact, I would clobber it with a mallet.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I'm done with people, [other stuff]
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-29-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: removed threatening stuff
    by @magpie

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm... last night I had a realistic dream (which rarely ever happens in my case ). In this dream, I was talking casually with one of my peers in Computer Science about job-searching, and I confided in her about my apprehension regarding the possibility that I might have to move far away from my family and friends in the process. This was her 'response':

Peer: "You know that I came all the way from the South, right?"
    Me: "Yep."
    Peer: "And along with college, I've also been working on the side."
    Me: "Yeah."
    Peer: "So I've been away from my family for quite some time now. I do miss them, of course, but at the same time this distance has given me the opportunity to stand on my own feet. And I'm glad that things have turned out the way they have. Once you're out there in the real world, you will quickly learn to do this. Then once you begin to establish yourself, you will be able to visit your family any time you like."

And I woke up soon after that. At least I can see my situation a little more clearly, and will work hard towards my goals now. As for my depression and low self-esteem issues, I'm going to overcome them as well - I know who I am and what I'm capable of, and nothing is going to bring me down!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm done with people, [other stuff]
    I'm over hating people, situation has been resolved. so no worries about you all dying
    by @magpie

ndovjtjcaqidthi