User Tag List

Page 4222 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 322237224122417242124220422142224223422442324272432247225222 ... LastLast
Results 42,211 to 42,220 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Everyone of my facebook friends is pregnant, they should stop having sex and spurting out babies

this wouldn't be a bad thing if I haven't recently began thinking babies are cute. I think I'm diseased
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Who'll stop the rain?
    I will burn it with fire.

I just came back from a state agency where I went to hand in an application, all papers filled out and ready to sign. Sadly, the old hag at the reception informed me, they were only handling certain cases this afternoon - which, of course, is not mentioned on their web site. Could I at least leave my application with her so that my trip was not completely in vain? No, sorry, that is not how they do it. I need to come in again without an appointment to give some basic information, all of which I had with me today, and then get an appointment to hand in the application papers I was presenting to her in that very moment. Of course, I told her how inefficient this procedure was. Feeling personally attacked, she defended it as 'the way it is', saying that 'no system is perfect'. I smiled a 'you fucking moron' at her, and, with all paperwork finished and nothing accomplished, I left. I am still angry at the idiot who conceived of this procedure.

I can only guess they do it that way in order to keep people away from them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

In the American South we have "bless your heart" for those kinds of occasions when "you fucking moron" would lead to unwanted confrontation. It's really handy.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    In the American South we have "bless your heart" for those kinds of occasions when "you fucking moron" would lead to unwanted confrontation. It's really handy.
    I still prefer "you fucking moron" it's less fake
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm okay with being fake with bureaucrats, especially if they can make my life harder if I tell them how much I hate them right now.

MBTI
    yupp

I've never said "bless your heart" if it's not a friend I'll just nod and smile and if I have to say something only say one or two words at time. If it is a friends I'll tell them exactly how I feel. Although if it's not an authority figure and the person has pushed me to the edge, I will go off on them and keep going until they've threatened me then keep going to see if they'll do anything (they usually don't) and it's usually a physical threat, and my reasoning for continuing on is, I'm pissed and I want to get them in trouble for assault or something. Though that has back fired and I've gotten in trouble for instigating.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I have the sudden and fairly strong urge to ride a roller coaster or jump out of a plane or something.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    I have the sudden and fairly strong urge to ride a roller coaster or jump out of a plane or something.
    do it
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do it
    The closest roller coaster is three hours away, and I'm pretty sure sky diving takes some planning. Maybe I'll go shooting later...
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    The closest roller coaster is three hours away, and I'm pretty sure sky diving takes some planning. Maybe I'll go shooting later...
    so three hours isn't that far
    by @magpie