User Tag List

Page 421 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 67730

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I hate the sucky thing at the dentist's office. It makes my skin crawl......
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard View Post
    I'd like to have one of those at home. Just because and for fun.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I'd like to have one of those at home. Just because and for fun.
    *le gasp* :eek:
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard View Post
    Hey now the secretary is only there to make appointments, anything else you can tell them to back off

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Hey now the secretary is only there to make appointments, anything else you can tell them to back off
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I feel like a nincompoop but I was thinking, earlier, about why they called it a QWERTY keyboard...and almost instantaneously, I looked down to the far left of the top row of letters on my keyboard and it spelled out Q-W-E-R-T-Y...holy revelations, Batman!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

I am attending a wedding tomorrow night so I went to get a dress for it at lunch time. Ughhhh I forgot how awful stores like Macy's are. I was feeling really overwhelmed by the end. Too much stimulation. Too bright lights. Too many things to filter out. Too many fragrances. Too artificial.

I managed to escape with two dresses though and I'll pick one and return the other one. It all makes me wonder: how is shopping therapeutic for some people?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

I hate knowing before bed that the entire next day is going to suck. And I hate even more that lately I've become a complainer, something I have never been.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I am attending a wedding tomorrow night so I went to get a dress for it at lunch time. Ughhhh I forgot how awful stores like Macy's are. I was feeling really overwhelmed by the end. Too much stimulation. Too bright lights. Too many things to filter out. Too many fragrances. Too artificial.

I managed to escape with two dresses though and I'll pick one and return the other one. It all makes me wonder: how is shopping therapeutic for some people?
    *ALERT* *ALERT* SENSORY OVERLOAD *ALERT* *ALERT*

I sympathize with you...I went to Disney World a couple of weeks ago and almost malfunctioned.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

So I slept on the couch last night because Im pissed at my boyfriend. And Im staring at a big, fat, thick looking, black bug climbing up the wall...DANGIT! Im gonna have to deal with this one on my own, shitty!!!! LOL
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari