User Tag List

Page 4195 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 319536954095414541854193419441954196419742054245429546955195 ... LastLast
Results 41,941 to 41,950 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i really should take pictures of people when I put them in my phone. I'm always like Oh I'll text someone from somewhere and I won't remember there name but I can see them in my head. Like I know what they look like, just no fucking clue what their name is
    by @magpie

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i really should take pictures of people when I put them in my phone. I'm always like Oh I'll text someone from somewhere and I won't remember there name but I can see them in my head. Like I know what they look like, just no fucking clue what their name is
    the new smartphones tries to link their numbers with facebook/outlook/google accounts. (one of the reasons why facebook bought whatsapp for so much money).

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    the new smartphones tries to link their numbers with facebook/outlook/google accounts. (one of the reasons why facebook bought whatsapp for so much money).
    but i don't usually facebook friend people when I first meet them
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

but i don't usually facebook friend people when I first meet them
    linking their number with facebook, means the phonebook pulls in the avatar/pictures from facebook or whatever account it associates with that number.

MBTI
    yupp

linking their number with facebook, means the phonebook pulls in the avatar/pictures from facebook or whatever account it associates with that number.
    i don't fucking friend people on facebook when i'm putting them in my phone. I add them for other reasons, not to be friends. I don't add everyone i meet to facebook
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

i don't fucking friend people on facebook when i'm putting them in my phone. I add them for other reasons, not to be friends. I don't add everyone i meet to facebook
    I never said you had to friend them on facebook. I just said facebook is one of many types of accounts where it could get a picture from, to solve your pictureless problem.

MBTI
    yupp

I never said you had to friend them on facebook. I just said facebook is one of many types of accounts where it could get a picture from, to solve your pictureless problem.
    yes but if not friends with them on facebook how would i have their picture? and i can't just friend them on facebook because I can't remember their name. If I bother to friend someone on facebook they're worth me remembering their name. rendering your suggestion stupid
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

yes but if not friends with them on facebook how would i have their picture? and i can't just friend them on facebook because I can't remember their name. If I bother to friend someone on facebook they're worth me remembering their name. rendering your suggestion stupid
    If they happen to associate the number with their account, be it google+ or outlook or facebook and that account happen to have a picture, then your phone could have pulled it in if you set up the association. From what I recall seeing on a windows phone. It can find them on other social networks, provided you have an account there to allow the search for the number to happen (no need for friends etc).

MBTI
    yupp

If they happen to associate the number with their account, be it google+ or outlook or facebook and that account happen to have a picture, then your phone could have pulled it in if you set up the association. From what I recall seeing on a windows phone. It can find them on other social networks, provided you have an account there to allow the search for the number to happen (no need for friends etc).
    yes but you need to have them be your friend through that site and 99% of people don't put their phone number in their profile. so even if it went to facebook or one of those other sites it wouldn't find them and plus i usually don't put last names
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

yes but you need to have them be your friend through that site and 99% of people don't put their phone number in their profile. so even if it went to facebook or one of those other sites it wouldn't find them and plus i usually don't put last names
    I don't think the name matters, it is the number that must be in their profile to make it work. Eventually people will start doing it, mostly sales people