User Tag List

  1. #41801
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Wait, they don't?
    In my dreams they do but not in reality, for sure.

  2. #41802
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Ah, okay - thanks @Honor and @prplchknz !
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  3. #41803
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,800

    Default

    my room mate (to me): your face is salt!
    me: yeah I know, wanna lick it?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  4. #41804
    Saponi Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,828

    Default

    I'm tempted to buy the book I rented for Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare just so I can burn it come tomorrow...

  5. #41805
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Did I just order chocolate milk?

  6. #41806
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,800

    Default

    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  7. #41807
    Saponi Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,828

    Default

    ^haha.

    I think my head is about to explode! @EJCC where is that extra Te!? Dump some Si in for icing...I needs it!

  8. #41808
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    ^haha.

    I think my head is about to explode! @EJCC where is that extra Te!? Dump some Si in for icing...I needs it!
    *promptly and efficiently delivers Te and Si to doorstep, with step-by-step instruction manual*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  9. #41809
    Saponi Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    *promptly and efficiently delivers Te and Si to doorstep, with step-by-step instruction manual*
    Woo! Much thanks to you, my dear! Right on target as always! *off to finish finals essays* Um...Si tastes like vanilla!!!!

  10. #41810
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Woo! Much thanks to you, my dear! Right on target as always! *off to finish finals essays* Um...Si tastes like vanilla!!!!
    Oh man, Si WOULD taste like vanilla.

    *ahem* I mean, that's how it's ALWAYS tasted, and THEREFORE...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts