User Tag List

Page 4165 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 316536654065411541554163416441654166416741754215426546655165 ... LastLast
Results 41,641 to 41,650 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I thought it was gonna be something rude and dramatic, but it was like oh she was nice. the end.
    Oh. I have lots of stories of people being rude and dramatic in this city. I just haven't shared any because I try to forget them quickly. Here's one:

A couple days ago, I was walking by a city hospital, and I saw a woman crossing the street on the crosswalk get hit by a sedan. She wasn't hit hard enough to hurt her because the guy braked, but she was knocked to the ground with all of her bags. When she stood back up, she moved toward the driver's side window and started screaming at the driver at the top of her lungs. The man she was with, who had crossed the street already, came back to her side and started yelling too. The hundreds of people in the intersection all turned to stare to see what was happening.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Enneagram
    1w2 so

I never said I liked them, just that if you're survival depended upon them you would die. Geeze
    I just meant that I was already aware that that environment is not a good fit for me.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Oh. I have lots of stories of people being rude and dramatic in this city. I just haven't shared any because I try to forget them quickly. Here's one:

A couple days ago, I was walking by a city hospital, and I saw a woman crossing the street on the crosswalk get hit by a sedan. She wasn't hit hard enough to hurt her because the guy braked, but she was knocked to the ground with all of her bags. When she stood back up, she moved toward the driver's side window and started screaming at the driver at the top of her lungs. The man she was with, who had crossed the street already, came back to her side and started yelling too. The hundreds of people in the intersection all turned to stare to see what was happening.
    wow, yeah stuff like that makes me uncomfortable
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

I just meant that I was already aware that that environment is not a good fit for me.
    so you want to die?
    by @magpie

Enneagram
    1w2 so

so you want to die?
    When did I imply I wanted to die?!

MBTI
    yupp

When did I imply I wanted to die?!
    when you said you wouldn't be on reality tv to not die
    by @magpie

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

So why didn't you tell the screamers to shut the hell up. How must the driver's ears feel?

Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    So why didn't you tell the screamers to shut the hell up. How must the driver's ears feel?
    He did hit her with a car. How must her body have felt? She had a much greater potential of experiencing injury than him.

The screaming was not helping, though. I will agree to that. Unless it taught him why one should not hit people with a car, which is possible.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

DE razors are AWESOME. Also, this:

“Lack of originality, everywhere, all over the world, from time immemorial, has always been considered the foremost quality and the recommendation of the active, efficient and practical man.”

and

“I am a fool with a heart but no brains, and you are a fool with brains but no heart; and we’re both unhappy, and we both suffer.”

Makes me wanna read The Idiot.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.