User Tag List

Page 4159 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 315936594059410941494157415841594160416141694209425946595159 ... LastLast
Results 41,581 to 41,590 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    omg neighborhood lady- all you use social media for is to post a picture of the hat you're selling for $1 and the shoes you're selling for $2. Then to ask everyone how you can get this cheap and that cheap? And see if people will sell you their stuff--- for cheap. Fuck. Aren't there websites for cheap people like you?
    hang on, i don't understand. your sentence is a little garbled in its outrage. it happens.

So, there is a lady in your neighbourhood who is asking people to sell her things for cheap so that she can turn around and re-sell them? Is this what you're talking about?

Or is she just asking that people in your neighbourhood sell stuff to her cheaply and you'd rather she use a website instead?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    your mother is very wise, and that is excellent advice that i try to follow as well. My current weight goals are also going to be difficult to reach, but will be worth it, as i have two cupboards full of clothing i currently don't fit into. Really, really cute clothing too!

I mean, it's never nice realising that you wont fit into a particular thing, or range of things in this girl's case, however it's no excuse to take it out on the sales girl. I mean, if i could magically make people smaller, i TOTALLY would be.
    I'd be booking my pilgrimage to wherever you work ASAP if you could do that.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I'd be booking my pilgrimage to wherever you work ASAP if you could do that.
    i wouldn't even charge you, I'd be all "BAM! IVY IS THE SIZE SHE WANTS TO BE!" and you would be.

Dammit, now I'm slightly depressed i don't have this super power.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i wouldn't even charge you, I'd be all "BAM! IVY IS THE SIZE SHE WANTS TO BE!" and you would be.

Dammit, now I'm slightly depressed i don't have this super power.
    beeellliiievvveeeeee
    by @magpie

LadyLazarus

He's kind of cute(so tall )...and he's actually kind of nice...I thought he would be a lazy jerk...

Maybe I should've tried to muster up the courage to try and get to know him...

Why didn't I say "you're welcome", why did I just walk off without looking at him, now he probably thinks I'm a bitch, I think I stood there for a bit too long as well.

Why must I be so awkward?!

He probably noticed and thinks I'm such a weirdo now.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

hang on, i don't understand. your sentence is a little garbled in its outrage. it happens.

So, there is a lady in your neighbourhood who is asking people to sell her things for cheap so that she can turn around and re-sell them? Is this what you're talking about?

Or is she just asking that people in your neighbourhood sell stuff to her cheaply and you'd rather she use a website instead?
    She is like a robot. Instead of socializing on social media, it's become her haven to save a buck.
    CONSTANTLY.
    It's annoying.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

She is like a robot. Instead of socializing on social media, it's become her haven to save a buck.
    CONSTANTLY.
    It's annoying.
    ahhhhhhhhh. right. now i getcha =)

thanks! and urgh to her!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ahhhhhhhhh. right. now i getcha =)

thanks! and urgh to her!!!

I like coming out here to vent stuff I can't say to people IRL. It's like a diary- where I get out my day's frustrations.
    (She's a nice person. I like her kids and family. But this has built up over a long period of time. Felt good to bitch about it.)
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like coming out here to vent stuff I can't say to people IRL. It's like a diary- where I get out my day's frustrations.
    (She's a nice person. I like her kids and family. But this has built up over a long period of time. Felt good to bitch about it.)
    my blog is a repository of people i know face to face that i NEED to bitch about.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

your mother is very wise, and that is excellent advice that i try to follow as well. My current weight goals are also going to be difficult to reach, but will be worth it, as i have two cupboards full of clothing i currently don't fit into. Really, really cute clothing too!

I mean, it's never nice realising that you wont fit into a particular thing, or range of things in this girl's case, however it's no excuse to take it out on the sales girl. I mean, if i could magically make people smaller, i TOTALLY would be.
    Thanks I try to remember and follow my mom's advice as well.
    There are two particular dresses I have that I really want to fit well into: a sari that I had worn for last summer's vocal performance (I looked quite awkward in it ), and a sequin lehenga choli (it has a blue blouse, and a pink skirt and shawl).
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/