User Tag List

Page 4146 of 7065 FirstFirst ... 314636464046409641364144414541464147414841564196424646465146 ... LastLast
Results 41,451 to 41,460 of 70643

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #41451
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Hell yeah.
    Rofl ^

  2. #41452
    climb on Array Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Reading this thread is so much more interesting than the class I'm suffering through. Thanks for that guys.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

    "Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*


  3. #41453
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Rofl ^
    Oh, the inner life.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  4. #41454
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'm more of a Toyota man.

  5. #41455
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Oh, the inner life.
    She wasn't being serious.

    Nice sig quote.. You relate to that?

  6. #41456
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    She wasn't being serious.

    Nice sig quote.. You relate to that?
    I knew she was being sarcastic, especially with ESFJ as her MBTI.

    Yes. I enjoy reading his autobiography.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  7. #41457
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,155

    Default

    I wonder if I'm a prophet. I know I'm destined for greatness, I've always known that. But perhaps it's because I might be prophet. Hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself. I should just be me, for now. And If I am a prophet that will be revealed in time

  8. #41458
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    I guess I'm saying all these things for nothing, because it seems like no one cares. What can you do when you have no one to turn to at all times? Are we not supposed to have that? I don't know. It wears me out. In need of a constant true friend. Seems to me like most people have that.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

  9. #41459
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I wonder if I'm a prophet. I know I'm destined for greatness, I've always known that. But perhaps it's because I might be prophet. Hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself. I should just be me, for now. And If I am a prophet that will be revealed in time
    So good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I guess I'm saying all these things for nothing, because it seems like no one cares. What can you do when you have no one to turn to at all times? Are we not supposed to have that? I don't know. It wears me out. In need of a constant true friend. Seems to me like most people have that.
    True friends are hard to come by in my experience.

  10. #41460
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Fuckfuckfuck I don't remember any of this!

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: Today, 08:40 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •