User Tag List

Page 4120 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 312036204020407041104118411941204121412241304170422046205120 ... LastLast
Results 41,191 to 41,200 of 67681

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

"Hello everypony guess wwhat dis is mah new OC. ORIGINAL CHAARACTR DO NOT STEAL OR I WILL SHOVE A BOMB INTO YOUR BUTT TO SELF DESTRUCT. Tank yoo. dis is my OC. Her name is Mary Sue But u may call her MR. DR. PROFESSOR QUEEN KING PRINCESS MARY SUSAN VIRGINIA VEGETA II OF ROYAL AWSUMNESS. Do not DARE look like that in her presence. she will KILL YOU? WY U NO HEAR ME?! she is PRINCESS and will be TREETED AS SUCH

"Well her background story is guess what she was born in a ball of energy in cneter of universe LULZ before Equestria was made and she is son of Celestia and Luna and Discord and Queen Chrysalis and Sombra and Big Mac when they were all getting on top of each other in cosmic love fest. The energy cloud ASPLODEd and she emerged. But somehow everybody spontaneously teleported away and she left alone in space....all alone n crap.......she not know who parents are. Then she go to Equestria becuz she can fly becuz UNLIMITED POWER she has unlimited powers that she will discover later that cna kill peepl. She went to part of Equestria where there was lava and lava ponies adopt her. She lived talking to lava and making friends with lava. Then one day my bad fanfic writing skills MURDERED BOTH HER PARENTS AHAHAHAHAHA and she wuz alone...so she wandered off to Everfree forest........until one day she meet CELESTIA AND THE MANE SIX. She is also secretly also a 7th element of harmony. She is MORE POWERFUL THAN CELESTIA AND LUNA AND CHRYSSALUS AND JIZZCORD AND SOMBRA AND TWILIGHT SPARKLEAND EVERYPONY ELSE IN UNIVERSE. She can beat Celestia in fight. She can beat Discord and Chuck Norris in fight. And guess who else she can beat in fight oh guess what she can beat YOU IN A FIGHT!!!!! She enjoys walking around and looking beautiful and KILLING PEEPL SHE DOESN"T LIEK....but she would never do that to you.......unless you BROKE HER HEART THEN SHE WOULD KILLYOU."

That, my friends, is a field guide to Pony OCs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Hands over some Red Bull.
    Oh good, something to put in my vodka.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

"But for all of her sass, she embodied a profound commitment to family and friends during her brief but spirited life."
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know who are the most obnoxious people at cons are when you're working?

Bronies and Brolitas.

9 out of 10 are total douchecanoes. Doesn't say much about your fandom when it consists of tremendous fucking jerks.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

For some reason many times when I expect bad shit to happen to me, you know, like shit that could turn me into a monstrous less attractive real life Regina George, it miraculously doesn't happen. As if there is some sort of supernatural power that really likes me a lot and tries to keep me out of trouble. I'm an atheist, but at times like these... DAMN!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    For some reason many times when I expect bad shit to happen to me, you know, like shit that could turn me into a monstrous less attractive real life Regina George, it miraculously doesn't happen. As if there is some sort of supernatural power that really likes me a lot and tries to keep me out of trouble. I'm an atheist, but at times like these... DAMN!
    it's because "they" want me to marry you.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Lmao ^

garbage

Guy Fieri's skeleton

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Donovan is such a fitting name for this kid.