User Tag List

Page 4110 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 311036104010406041004108410941104111411241204160421046105110 ... LastLast
Results 41,091 to 41,100 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    i've never tried it but...it looks like it might be ok, i guess
    i'd do half and half because I like that in my coffee, but I also don't feel like projectile vomitting every morning either
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    still?

mine does to but it's cuz i had coffee with cream in it and that always makes me nauseas, I also projectiled vomitted which is what happens when I drink coffee with cream. I don't puke when I put non-dairy creamer in it, so you'd think I'd learn not to drink dunkin donut medium toasted almond coconut iced coffee with cream and liquid sugar. I go in knowing the outcome, and I'm always like it won't be that bad, then later it's like fffuuuuuucccckkkkk
    I like my sugar with coffee and cream!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

well that was a waste. I wrote a long letter to Stephen Fry on why I want to meet him and why he should want to meet me. But he doesn't have an email address and I don't have a printer, I'm shit out of luck
    by @magpie

LadyLazarus

I don't want to read about the history of art,I want to make art... grrr why did I even take this?!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Seeing your friends hurting is truly awful.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    I don't want to read about the history of art,I want to make art... grrr why did I even take this?!
    ISFP

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    ISFP
    Haha,you just may be right there...in this scenario anyway;yes, ISFP.

Senior Member Array

There is no such thing as a "random thought." "Random" only means determined by probability and odds to accommodate for the fact that otherwise, insufficient information is given. If I knew the position of a spinner when I flicked it, the amount of force going through my finger, the leverage based on where my finger hit, the friction against the spinner's hinge, the air resistance to the most acute measurement of the speed and position of every particle in the air touching the spinner, I could predict where the spinner was going to land. Now if these circumstances of spinning were perfectly duplicated, I would know where it would land if I flicked it a second time, and under duplicate conditions it would have to land on that number.

If information is known, more information can be extracted. Information is not destroyed.

A human brain, responsible for everything we think and feel, is a biological machine. A machine would function under the same simple rules as the spinner, varying between individual brains depending upon 1) the inborn style of how that brain perceives, handles, and processes all forms of information and 2) all information in the individual's brain at the time of thought or decision-making, be it from personal experience, knowledge obtained from other thoughts, etc.

If the machine of the brain functions like the spinner, assuming you've analyzed the individual brain's signature style of information handling, based on what information went in during their lifetime you could hypothetically predict everything someone would think in their lives.

In other words, there are no "random thoughts."

This can also be applied to decision-making and would basically make our lives predestined.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    still?
    Yup, still :C

It feels like I'm getting stabbed by a billion knives. It hurts so much I'm close to going on a pain induced mass murder spree to make myself feel better.

THERE WILL BE PAIN AND BLOOD. AND I WILL ROLL AROUND IN OTHERS MISERY.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    There is no such thing as a "random thought." "Random" only means determined by probability and odds to accommodate for the fact that otherwise, insufficient information is given. If I knew the position of a spinner when I flicked it, the amount of force going through my finger, the leverage based on where my finger hit, the friction against the spinner's hinge, the air resistance to the most acute measurement of the speed and position of every particle in the air touching the spinner, I could predict where the spinner was going to land. Now if these circumstances of spinning were perfectly duplicated, I would know where it would land if I flicked it a second time, and under duplicate conditions it would have to land on that number.

If information is known, more information can be extracted. Information is not destroyed.

A human brain, responsible for everything we think and feel, is a biological machine. A machine would function under the same simple rules as the spinner, varying between individual brains depending upon 1) the inborn style of how that brain perceives, handles, and processes all forms of information and 2) all information in the individual's brain at the time of thought or decision-making, be it from personal experience, knowledge obtained from other thoughts, etc.

If the machine of the brain functions like the spinner, assuming you've analyzed the individual brain's signature style of information handling, based on what information went in during their lifetime you could hypothetically predict everything someone would think in their lives.

In other words, there are no "random thoughts."

This can also be applied to decision-making and would basically make our lives predestined.
    what you cannot predict is, external influence and the ability of the brain to adapt to it.