User Tag List

Page 4105 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 310536054005405540954103410441054106410741154155420546055105 ... LastLast
Results 41,041 to 41,050 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I think my ego has gotten too big. I'm feeling superior to everyone right now, superiority is the first step in someone's downfall, soon it will be my fault that children in africa are starving. that humans are suffocating my ego is taking up the air supply. sorry if you die. please forgive me
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Dear ADHD, as well I have learned to cope with you over the years do you think you could back off today? I really need to get shit done.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think my ego has gotten too big. I'm feeling superior to everyone right now, superiority is the first step in someone's downfall, soon it will be my fault that children in africa are starving. that humans are suffocating my ego is taking up the air supply. sorry if you die. please forgive me
    Geez girl, just drop your lunch in a box and mail that sucker overseas, post-haste!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Geez girl, just drop your lunch in a box and mail that sucker overseas, post-haste!
    I would, but it would rot, and poison the orphans in africa. and I'm already killing them, i don't need to make it worse
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I made plans to go to lunch with someone because I owe them a favor and I'm desperately looking for ways to back out of it. I just really want to be alone right now.

MBTI
    yupp

the people who want to be me, can't because even though they can steal my thoughts, and if they manage to steal my skin they'd have to get surgery and possibly change their hair and eye color, and might have to change their shoe size and their height and change their blood type and whole immune system to match mine. which most people don't have the money to do, and the people who do have the money to do so, don't know me, so they don't know they want to be me
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Socionics
    ILI

I find it absolutely fucking amazing that there are only 76.9 generations (20 years) separating us from the fall of the Roman Empire.

If I average the human life expectancy from 30 years old to the 74 that it is today to produce the average human lifespan over the course of that time, then that means the fall of the Roman Empire was 29 human lives ago.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I find it absolutely fucking amazing that there are only 76.9 generations (20 years) separating us from the fall of the Roman Empire.

If I average the human life expectancy from 30 years old to the 74 that it is today to produce the average human lifespan over the course of that time, then that means the fall of the Roman Empire was 29 human lives ago.
    Can't believe 1991 was 30 years ago..

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Can't believe 1991 was 30 years ago..
    it wasn't 30 years ago, dumb fool
    by @magpie

Glycerine

I think my love affair with personality theory has just about died. I will keep my type private from other individuals I meet.