User Tag List

Page 4079 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 307935793979402940694077407840794080408140894129417945795079 ... LastLast
Results 40,781 to 40,790 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Why do some couples create joint Facebook accounts? Like one account 'Vernon and Petunia Dursley' instead of two accounts named 'Vernon Dursley' and 'Petunia Dursley'? Do they perceive themselves as two-headed monsters? Or people who create joint Facebook accounts including their children, like 'Vernon Petunia and Dudley Dursley'? What does that make them, three-headed monsters? Human Fluffies? And what if they get a divorce, are they gonna argue about who's getting that joint account? Will they call out their kids for liking some stupid cat pictures, because 'As long as you live under my Facebook account, you will obey MY rules and that includes NO LIKING OF STUPID CAT PICTURES, you hear me Dudley?!'. Or if the kid turns 18, will they be like 'Dudley, it's time you move out to your own Facebook account'? Or if the kid comes out of the closet, will it be kicked out of the Facebook account for committing 'God forbidden sins'? Speaking of which, how to they choose what gender they want to be and what gender they're interested in and how the fuck would they handle a situation where they can state that they're married, but they can't state who they're married to, because you can't tag yourself as your spouse? And if they're married and their kids are a part of their joint Facebook account, how the hell do they choose whose relationship status they're going to show (assuming that the kid is single or at least unmarried if the parents are married)? SO. MANY. QUESTIONS!
    Sounds like another marketing strategy to get facebook embedded in people from a young age as the preferred method of communicating. Plus it gives the adults the illusion that they can control their kids. It is suppose to be a win:win for both the (adults + child) + facebook.

MBTI
    INTJ

"Love is a better teacher than duty." - Albert Einstein

"No, this trick won’t work…. How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?" - Albert Einstein

"The ideas that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth." - Albert Einstein

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity." - Albert Einstein
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Glycerine

I wonder if I am truly living up to my potential. I might actually get off when people see me as stupid or naive... possibly as a bit of a power trip.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Sounds like another marketing strategy to get facebook embedded in people from a young age as the preferred method of communicating. Plus it gives the adults the illusion that they can control their kids. It is suppose to be a win:win for both the (adults + child) + facebook.
    I know a lesbian couple who created a joint account for themselves and for their then unborn baby. I only knew one of those girls, so whenever she likes something, Facebook said 'Vicky and Danielle and Benjerrio likes this'. Okay, these girls weren't named Vicky and Danielle and their kid wasn't named Benjerrio (I thought it would make a proper American equivalent), but you get the picture. Poor Benjerrio.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I know a lesbian couple who created a joint account for themselves and for their then unborn baby. I only knew one of those girls, so whenever she likes something, Facebook said 'Vicky and Danielle and Benjerrio likes this'. Okay, these girls weren't named Vicky and Danielle and their kid wasn't named Benjerrio (I thought it would make a proper American equivalent), but you get the picture. Poor Benjerrio.
    I'm not american, you kiwi

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Don't ya love her madly wanna be her daddy?....
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I'm not american, you kiwi
    I was thinking about the majority of this forum, I assume most people here are American. So you think I'm from New Zealand?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Placed $500 on Denver. Wish me luck.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I was thinking about the majority of this forum, I assume most people here are American. So you think I'm from New Zealand?
    It was a guess.