User Tag List

Page 4065 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 306535653965401540554063406440654066406740754115416545655065 ... LastLast
Results 40,641 to 40,650 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #40641
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Is it odd that I'm looking forward to surgery in large part because I want to experience it, and to learn how to get around with a temporary disability, all in the name of personal growth?

    Yes.
    I had those thoughts a couple of years ago, when I had to go under the knife at a bad time in my life and deal with the aftermath by myself. It was great validation that I'm strong enough to pull through some tough situations.

  2. #40642
    A GOD Array Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A window to the soul View Post
    Stuffy fluffy! Stuff and fluff!

  3. #40643
    garbage
    Guest

    Default


  4. #40644
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Ah, WolframAlpha... I will never forget the frustration I used to feel at typing in an integral/differential problem to calculate and get back almost nothing that's relevant.
    At least I don't have to take any more calc/stats courses.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  5. #40645
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Ah, WolframAlpha... I will never forget the frustration I used to feel at typing in an integral/differential problem to calculate and get back almost nothing that's relevant.
    At least I don't have to take any more calc/stats courses.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  6. #40646
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,677

    Default

    random fact (learned from experience tonight): if you say beep boop repeatedly into a laxtex like glove to inflate it, eventually you sound like a retard saying "people".
    by @magpie

  7. #40647
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Are fedoras really that bad?











    yes, yes they are

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  8. #40648
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Are fedoras really that bad?











    yes, yes they are
    wait, the glasses, I think this inaccurate because in the pic he's wearing the fedora he's also wearing glasses and isn't wearing glasses in the other pictures. so we can not come to the objective conclusion that fedoras make one a nice guy that always finishes last. which by the way in bed. if there's a sex competition and the goal is to be the last guy to cum, then finishing last would be a compliment.

    I also don't really have an opinion on fedoras, I just felt like replying.
    by @magpie

  9. #40649
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait, the glasses, I think this inaccurate because in the pic he's wearing the fedora he's also wearing glasses and isn't wearing glasses in the other pictures. so we can not come to the objective conclusion that fedoras make one a nice guy that always finishes last. which by the way in bed. if there's a sex competition and the goal is to be the last guy to cum, then finishing last would be a compliment.

    I also don't really have an opinion on fedoras, I just felt like replying.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  10. #40650
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Are fedoras really that bad?

    <pics>

    yes, yes they are


    (Also, the guy in your post was wearing a trilby not a fedora.) /pedant

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO