User Tag List

Page 4064 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 306435643964401440544062406340644065406640744114416445645064 ... LastLast
Results 40,631 to 40,640 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Maybe I'm really stupid and everything I look at is both dull gray and written in arabic (tried learning, bored me).
    Try setting something on fire? Maybe something in Arabic?

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    So was mine, one of my favourite things when i was younger was to stick the sewing needles and pins in my fingers and pretend i was a monster to my mum, yelling RAAAAARRRR as i did. Then she'd tell me off for making her pins blunt. priorities.
    Haha, sewing room boredom. Did you also spend eternities in fabric stores? I kind of love 'em now, but I have no reason to go into them.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Try setting something on fire? Maybe something in Arabic?
    That sounds like hate speech.

Always did find a good riot exciting...

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Haha, sewing room boredom. Did you also spend eternities in fabric stores? I kind of love 'em now, but I have no reason to go into them.
    YES. YES I DID!!. Mum didn't appreciate me fondling fabrics to find out which ones felt the best. Yay grubby 5 year old hands! I have a real thing for fabrics now, i especially notice shirt and tie fabric, people give me weird looks when i compliment the fabric they're wearing.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

YES. YES I DID!!. Mum didn't appreciate me fondling fabrics to find out which ones felt the best. Yay grubby 5 year old hands! I have a real thing for fabrics now, i especially notice shirt and tie fabric, people give me weird looks when i compliment the fabric they're wearing.
    Did you also love the fake fur section? They were like bolts and bolts of different colored muppet pelts. They googley eyes and bits of colored foam weren't far from them, it felt like the aftermath of a Jim Henson massacre.

But, yep. Besides even prints, the weaves make a big difference in a shirts and prints. Strangely enough I'm a computer programmer now, in a fashion company. They actually design some of the lines upstairs. It's like retro style women's fashion. <3

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Why is it that the last 10% percent of any given time takes the longest. Like when you have a 10 hour day, that last hour feels like foreverrrrrrrrr. I really hate this part.
    You need a deadline. When I have deadlines to meet the last hours fly by.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    Ah, I see - thanks!
    Welcome!

Also, i love that you still have my terrible romance novel line. I've totally got a new masterplan to write a shitty romance novel about two people finding love as the world's rotation slows down, effectively making the longest moments of their lives their last. I wont bother to learn any science for it, in fact i plan to make it as scientifically implausible as possible and fill it with lines like:

"She looked up, lost in his eyes, he held her gaze for what felt like an immeasurable length of time, or perhaps it was, it wasn't every day the earth rotation slowed down. All she knew is that she was in serious danger of losing herself in him, in time, and couldn't find the will to resist..."

the tag line would be: "Even though the world was ending, she felt like her life was just beginning..."

"

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Did you also love the fake fur section? They were like bolts and bolts of different colored muppet pelts. They googley eyes and bits of colored foam weren't far from them, it felt like the aftermath of a Jim Henson massacre.

But, yep. Besides even prints, the weaves make a big difference in a shirts and prints. Strangely enough I'm a computer programmer now, in a fashion company. They actually design some of the lines upstairs. It's like retro style women's fashion. <3
    i STILL love the fake fur section and run my grubby hands all over the bolts and their muppety softness, i get most displeased when something that LOOKS soft and plushy and rainbow vomit-ie turns out to be scratchy and unpleasant =C

Sadly i have no fashion related job, although when i used to work in offices i would make people uncomfortable, especially men, by complimenting the fabric of a shirt or a tie. It makes such a difference to the overall feel of the garment.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

i STILL love the fake fur section and run my grubby hands all over the bolts and their muppety softness, i get most displeased when something that LOOKS soft and plushy and rainbow vomit-ie turns out to be scratchy and unpleasant =C

Sadly i have no fashion related job, although when i used to work in offices i would make people uncomfortable, especially men, by complimenting the fabric of a shirt or a tie. It makes such a difference to the overall feel of the garment.
    I think the world would be a much better place if there were more people went out of their way to make others uncomfortable in that way.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Welcome!

Also, i love that you still have my terrible romance novel line. I've totally got a new masterplan to write a shitty romance novel about two people finding love as the world's rotation slows down, effectively making the longest moments of their lives their last. I wont bother to learn any science for it, in fact i plan to make it as scientifically implausible as possible and fill it with lines like:

"She looked up, lost in his eyes, he held her gaze for what felt like an immeasurable length of time, or perhaps it was, it wasn't every day the earth rotation slowed down. All she knew is that she was in serious danger of losing herself in him, in time, and couldn't find the will to resist..."

the tag line would be: "Even though the world was ending, she felt like her life was just beginning..."

"
    Haha nice! And thanks - that line was just too good for me not to keep as part of my signature!

EDIT: The new tagline is also quite catchy hehe.. added it. You are a genius, you should keep writing!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

...this dark chocolate peanut butter just tastes like plain peanut butter.
    And disappointment.
    I should write the company & demand they compensate me with 2 slices of bread.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.