User Tag List

Page 4041 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 304135413941399140314039404040414042404340514091414145415041 ... LastLast
Results 40,401 to 40,410 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP

want to sleep for a week....
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

garbage

I might be getting a hip joint replacement. I wonder if I can get them to attach a gun or something in there while they're at it.
    I could use this as an opportunity to explore transhumanism. For science!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Do some people rush to take on all the work just so they can complain about how no one helped them later?
    yep. i hate that crap. but in their defense, i really don't think they see it that way most of the time. they just think nobody will do it if they don't, or that they won't do it as well as they can. imho, those people need to take a chill pill or take responsibility for their own high standards/control issues.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    yep. i hate that crap. but in their defense, i really don't think they see it that way most of the time. they just think nobody will do it if they don't, or that they won't do it as well as they can. imho, those people need to take a chill pill or take responsibility for their own high standards/control issues.
    I would agree, but it's interesting, I find that almost everyone has high standards or is controlling about something. So, for example, I often get frustrated with people who nitpick about organization, scheduling, OCD cleanliness, whatever. Other people have high standards about moral issues or interpersonal affairs. People have high standards about whatever issues threaten them the most, I find, but they rarely view it as such in themselves.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

WALMART

Got a sweet copy of Dune today, first book club edition, dirt cheap.

"To the people whose labors go beyond ideas into the realm of "real materials" - to the dry-land ecologists, wherever they may be, in whatever time they work, this effort at prediction is dedicated in humility and admiration."

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INTP humor?

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Pretty good day so far.

Snagged an new client, the owner of this bagel place I always go to, and got this girls number who works there who I've been casually flirting with/joking with for a while.

You miss 100% of the pitches you don't swing at!
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Got a sweet copy of Dune today, first book club edition, dirt cheap.

"To the people whose labors go beyond ideas into the realm of "real materials" - to the dry-land ecologists, wherever they may be, in whatever time they work, this effort at prediction is dedicated in humility and admiration."
    Reading an old book club addition is so much more satisfying than a paperback, and there's more room for that funky 70's sci-fi artwork.

violaine

I just had lunch w a friend at Google. I have been dying for her to let me have a look at their offices here. But now I kinda feel like everything I ever did in my life is wrong because it didn't result in me working for Google. It is a un-effing-believable in there, I feel like I just got kicked out of Eden.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Things never happen it seems.
    4w5-9w1-5w4