User Tag List

Page 4029 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 302935293929397940194027402840294030403140394079412945295029 ... LastLast
Results 40,281 to 40,290 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

This heart is.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

There is a theory that because ho-oh gives eternal happiness and ash is always happy as long as he's traveling and TRYING to catch em all his meet with ho-oh made it so he would live forever and always have more pokemon to catch thus the reason he and his pokemon never age and although I love pokemon why nothing really happens just the same plot over and over against he lives in an endless loop.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I guess the moral of the story is, if you are looking to get laid by a moron, pretend to be a vapid valley girl. If you're looking for anything else, OKC might not be the place for you.
    Well, unfortunately, I've yet to locate a better dating venue than OKC.

If you know something I don't, please share. <-- Not being sarcastic in any way, btw, I actually mean it.

The reasons I find OKC to be the lesser (or least) evil:

I'm very selective, and it's pretty much a guarantee that I won't like at least 498 people of 500 random available potential dates. I'd rather not have to wade through the numbers in any physical sense, like by having a date with all of them.

I'm introverted and I don't have many friends (and even the idea of expanding my social network sounds unbearably tiresome), and don't go to many parties, so the chances of being "set up" with someone compatible by a well-meaning third party are about zero.

I work in an office where I know everyone (and am not interested in anyone), and my hobbies are all solitary activities. I'm about to start school again, but it will be online... So the chances of me running into people I might like to date in meatspace are pretty low as well.

Because my standards are pretty high and because I'm very specific about quite a number of things I wouldn't tolerate in a potential date... which all happen to be very common things, like benevolent sexism, religiosity and sloppy reasoning, I feel like I need a quick way to "screen" potential matches. I find that the match questions on OKC (especially if you are careful to mark which questions are important to you), and, specifically, the "Enemy %" are very helpful in quickly letting me know if I want to have anything to do with a guy. Do you believe that men should be heads of households, women have an obligation to shave their legs, book burning is preferable to flag burning, and the jury is still out on evolution? Perhaps you should look elsewhere for dates, kthxbye.

So, until OKC decides to let you block users based on their Enemy% (and a few other attributes), I guess I'll be putting up with senior citizens telling me how they are "strong" and "young at heart", body-building firefighters telling me they are great at oral and know how to satisfy a woman for hours, toothless hicks relating to me about marching to the beat of their own drum, swinger couples believing that my having had a couple of girlfriends means I just need the right encouragement from the wife to become their unicorn, and morbidly obese Wapanese construing my mention of an anime title as a sign that an in-joke about a cult classic is a sure way to my heart.
    Last edited by two cents; 01-09-2014 at 11:47 AM. Reason: numbers
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

lalala fixing my computer lalala.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Freaky deaky...

WALMART

pretty much

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

my mouth tastes like I just ate cat barf. especially in the back of it

Default UNDEFEATED

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

WhoCares

Those prawns were godawful and I didn't know prawns could ever approximate that. They had the texture of something which had been repeatedly frozen and thawed for about a week. No wonder tourism in this town is dead. It seems everything has been dead way past the date it should have been buried.