User Tag List

Page 3975 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 297534753875392539653973397439753976397739854025407544754975 ... LastLast
Results 39,741 to 39,750 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

What makes your brain growl?I know why your stomach growls but not your brain.any med people know?

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    Haldol didn't work. Why therapy? So they can look me right in the eyes as I experience all this nonsense, then tell me that none of it's happening, that I'm actually able to learn things, that these dreams I'm having every night aren't adding to my misery, that I'm able to move forward with my life, that I'm able to think clearly, that I'm not soft when I try to rub one out, that I'm still able to ejaculate, that no one did this to me, that they aren't all laughing at my current situation, that my life isn't in ruins, that I can still think creatively, that my intelligence and future isn't gone, that everything (even the most basic things) isn't now going to be a struggle and a pain in the ass, that this is a part of who I am and is being sourced from within me even though these thought patterns are completely foreign to me (but perfectly inline with the idiots that would harass and try to hold me back and think nothing of me and be jealous of me everyday), that I can only be helped if I accept help (and then get run around like a fool, while claiming the run around is them helping me), that I should keep taking the medication, that it may take years to find a combination that works (while they know perfectly well they'll never find one that works), and all the other stupid shit they keep saying. Yea, that's very beneficial. Look me right in the eye as I experience this torture, then tell me that none of it's happening, and that I should just keep taking the medication. And I should watch as everything conspires to force me to nod my head, accept it, continue taking the medication, then quietly suffer through all this bullshit for the rest of my life.

Therapy is the big thing these days. Previously it was medication. Now, every time I see any mention of the word or anything similar, the torturous thoughts in my head perk up and start harassing me to waste more time with it, finding and forcing in bullshit reasons to say that I haven't actually tried it and that I need to give it a chance, and that I need to do what I'm told, and that I need to be open to what they say in order for it to work. And before that it was medication. And when I did finally try the medication it didn't work, but they didn't back off. They got even more intense about me taking the medication, and the only thing that happened is that they went from saying it may take days to work, to saying it may take weeks, to months, and now years. It's just constant bullshit that leads nowhere, and it's clear this entire system is rigged, and that there is no plan on having anything get better. This is a great big waste of my time, and all these people do are force me to talk, take medication, and whatever else they can come up with to keep me suffering through this bullshit while excusing themselves of everything. "It's not our fault, we're just trying to help."

But then again, the idiots inside my head perk up over anything. Anything. And they respond to it by dragging my attention away from the nothing I'm doing in the most painful way possible, then forcing my attention to the bullshit, then forcing me to address it, but without being able to think, then they start forcing thoughts into my head, but I have no cognitive ability of my own, and it's all about them forcing me to believe whatever bullshit they force in, while finding every bullshit excuse to say that the stupid shit they are saying is correct. And everywhere I go, and everything I look at and everything I do is another opportunity for them to twist shit to say that some garbage they were mumbling is actually true. "And see, there it is, I was right." But it's always garbage, and that's the point. Everything they say is bullshit. There's no truth to any of it. It's just constant garbage. And it seems they are stuck on painfully forcing me to believe all the stupid shit they say, then laughing about it, then saying I'm wrong for believing it, and that I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's just one endless flooding with bullshit, and it never ends. And therapy is going to help with this? Just sit there and accept it. This is worthless. Sit there and accept your pathetic life. The only thing that will help with this is making it go away, and then after that justice. Justice for me. And punishment for the shit that did this to me.

Everyday they do everything to amplify my reactions to simple things and to leave things on my mind that I normally wouldn't care about (like people frequently saying I need therapy, and that it will only help if I accept the help) because they are bullshit, and they are constantly trying to force me to respond, but in the most painful and slow way. And then I have to respond again, then again, then again, and while they do it, they do things to annoy me and to elevate my stress and anger level until everything is a loud angry outburst, because I'm a calm and collected person, and clearly this bothered some worthless shit who probably can't go five seconds without erupting in response to some imaginary bullshit. Everyday it's more stupidity, everyday it's another setup to get me to make a fool of myself so all these idiots can laugh, and everyday I get a little bit dumber. I can't even learn basic shit from online videos without being harassed and disturbed the entire time, and without being made to forget after finishing. Everything is slow, everything is painful, everything is pointless, and this is my life now.

I don't even want to write this shit, but everyday I'm harassed, and everyday they force the stupid shit people say to "get to me" until I have no ability to resist, and I'm forced to repeat myself for the nth time, and during the entire process of writing this, they are harassing me, constantly toying with my desire to continue writing and to quit, wiping my thoughts mid sentence, changing the words I have on my mind, filling my mind with the next phrase to say, constantly badgering me, and getting in my way, while making this as miserable as possible.

I'm not paranoid about anything (but they keep saying I am), I'm not suicidal, I'm not wanting to kill anyone, but they aren't satisfied with that. Everyday they work to weaken my defenses to make me "ok" with doing some shit like that while saying "it's not that bad," and during my 3 times in the psych ward, all the people there did was help this weakening along. They just keep fueling the bullshit. And, through it all, I just don't care about this shit. The only thing I know is that someone did this to me (probably to get revenge, and/or to ruin my life) and they are getting away with it. That's my only "strange" belief. Everything else is a reflection of the torture/harassment and intrusive thoughts that I experience everyday. And everyday they try to find that one strange sounding belief (that someone did this to me), and they try to use that to justify forcing onto me all the shit that they do, and they try to use that to justify all their underhanded means for beating it out of me, and they try to use that to distract from the main issue of me suffering through all this harassment and to me needing to realize and come to the terms with the fact that no one did this to me. Anything to distract from the main point, and to prolong my suffering. These idiots don't know what they are doing, and have done nothing to help me, all they've done is give me the run around, and wasted my time. All they keep doing is repeating the same shit over and over again, insisting that I do it, even though it's not doing anything to help. Everyday it's the same bullshit.

It's been over 3 years. The 3 years that were supposed to be my peak, and the best years of my life. No change. Nothing better. No justice. And the shit that did this continues to thrive, at the expense of the real talent around them. And this is bullshit.
    Reminds me of Charles Whitman. Maybe a brain tumor.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

America is going to become a safe haven for minimum wage workers.

MBTI
    yupp

ha in your face I am not so there

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

If she's hot enough, I'll totally let her fart in my face bare-assed.

MBTI
    yupp

when are they going to update the banned and damned thread. ugh!

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah. Why is @CapLawyer banned?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Reminds me of Charles Whitman. Maybe a brain tumor.
    You have to admit, it's an interesting read. If CapLawyer wrote a book, I would buy it on paperback.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Am I the only one who thinks The Diary of Anne Frank was born to be made into a Disney animated feature?