User Tag List

Page 3940 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 294034403840389039303938393939403941394239503990404044404940 ... LastLast
Results 39,391 to 39,400 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #39391
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    No no, Mole! In some other exchange we had, you said I wasn't picking up on your humor, so I was just checking. That was a very kind thing for you to say, and I will tickle you pink. I like that you start threads that spark controversy. I loove to argue, and you have created a lot of opportunities for me to think about things.
    What lovely compliments. I am quite tickled.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

    Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

  2. #39392
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default


  3. #39393
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default


  4. #39394
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    A strange thing happened on the way to work this morning. I was walking down the road and an opened and partially eaten orange shot through the air, narrowly missed my leg (a few segments landed on it though) and was splattered all over the pavement. The funny thing about it was that there was no apparent culprit - the few parked cars seemed unoccupied and there were no passing cars with open windows. The angle of its motion implied it was thrown at street level.

    If it came through a tear in the fabric of the space-time continuum I hope it allows me to pass through next time. Might create a wormhole to some nice tropical beach somewhere.

  5. #39395
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    A strange thing happened on the way to work this morning. I was walking down the road and an opened and partially eaten orange shot through the air, narrowly missed my leg (a few segments landed on it though) and was splattered all over the pavement. The funny thing about it was that there was no apparent culprit - the few parked cars seemed unoccupied and there were no passing cars with open windows. The angle of its motion implied it was thrown at street level.

    If it came through a tear in the fabric of the space-time continuum I hope it allows me to pass through next time. Might create a wormhole to some nice tropical beach somewhere.
    I love when that happens.

  6. #39396
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    I love when that happens.
    As do I.

  7. #39397
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    I love when that happens.
    As do I.

  8. #39398
    Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,684

    Default

    If I text you and ask if you're free Saturday because idk if tonigh will work because I might go to my neices concert, that doesn't mean immediately cancel our plans, pick up extra hours for work, and reschedule for a day with 70% chance of accumulating snow. That said, could I please have your 12 hour paid by the hour days?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  9. #39399
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    That said, could I please have your 12 hour paid by the hour days?
    If you want to finish designing this building you can have my 12 hour, paid-by-the-hour days. (1.5x OT after 8.5 hours too, so you'd work 12 hours and get paid for 13.75.)

    That said, don't fuck it up.

  10. #39400
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    If you want to finish designing this building you can have my 12 hour, paid-by-the-hour days. (1.5x OT after 8.5 hours too, so you'd work 12 hours and get paid for 13.75.)

    That said, don't fuck it up.
    Wow, you're ESTJ right? That sounds like a good job for an ESTJ.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO