User Tag List

Page 3913 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 291334133813386339033911391239133914391539233963401344134913 ... LastLast
Results 39,121 to 39,130 of 67737

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Just be yourself.

If you're a creep, then be a creep. Don't be a creep who tries to be normal. Because that's just creepy.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Just be yourself.

If you're a creep, then be a creep. Don't be a creep who tries to be normal. Because that's just creepy.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Totally feel ya! He's a very nice guy, and he goes to lots of fun events and knows a lot of cool people! It's just that I can't have a connected conversation with him, which puts the brakes on a substantive friendship, unfortunately.
    *nod* It's always about doing something with them. I've noticed that I can stretch towards them but them towards me, not so much, if at all.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    *nod* It's always about doing something with them. I've noticed that I can stretch towards them but them towards me, not so much, if at all.
    Ahhh, can't believe you said this. I was just thinking the same thing! I feel like I'm so aware of other people psychologically that I can bend to accommodate my ESFP more than he can accomodate me.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Ahhh, can't believe you said this. I was just thinking the same thing! I feel like I'm so aware of other people psychologically that I can bend to accommodate my ESFP more than he can accomodate me.
    It's almost "unfair" but they really do try sometimes, it's so torturous for them though and so obviously forced that I just revert to meeting them 90+% of the way to keep things going.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    1w2 so

It's almost "unfair" but they really do try sometimes, it's so torturous for them though and so obviously forced that I just revert to meeting them 90+% of the way to keep things going.
    *exactly* i find myself weighing the relationship and wondering if i am giving way more than i am getting, but then deciding it's worth keeping the friendship going on some level. so i just kind of accept things for what they are and try not to ask for many adjustments or make many but to simply interact with them on the level that they want to.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

*exactly* i find myself weighing the relationship and wondering if i am giving way more than i am getting, but then deciding it's worth keeping the friendship going on some level. so i just kind of accept things for what they are and try not to ask for many adjustments or make many but to simply interact with them on the level that they want to.
    This is my approach as well.

It's cute though when I go there and watch their eyes glaze over like a doe in the headlights, which is my que to segway back to "doing" something or discussing something they'd find interesting. I call the current female ESFP I know Ms. Tazmania because she winds up so quick and is so action oriented.

Ginkgo

Well @Wind-Up Rex, we've been outdone.

Enneagram
    1w2 so

This is my approach as well.

It's cute though when I go there and watch their eyes glaze over like a doe in the headlights, which is my que to segway back to "doing" something or discussing something they'd find interesting. I call the current female ESFP I know Ms. Tazmania because she winds up so quick and is so action oriented.
    Haha, the ESFP male I know has nicknamed himself "HaHaMagician" which seems apt.

Senior Member Array

Well I'm on a budget ...
    Ah, I see. Now it makes sense.