User Tag List

Page 3913 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 291334133813386339033911391239133914391539233963401344134913 ... LastLast
Results 39,121 to 39,130 of 67737

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #39121
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Just be yourself.

    If you're a creep, then be a creep. Don't be a creep who tries to be normal. Because that's just creepy.

  2. #39122
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Just be yourself.

    If you're a creep, then be a creep. Don't be a creep who tries to be normal. Because that's just creepy.

  3. #39123
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Totally feel ya! He's a very nice guy, and he goes to lots of fun events and knows a lot of cool people! It's just that I can't have a connected conversation with him, which puts the brakes on a substantive friendship, unfortunately.
    *nod* It's always about doing something with them. I've noticed that I can stretch towards them but them towards me, not so much, if at all.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #39124
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    *nod* It's always about doing something with them. I've noticed that I can stretch towards them but them towards me, not so much, if at all.
    Ahhh, can't believe you said this. I was just thinking the same thing! I feel like I'm so aware of other people psychologically that I can bend to accommodate my ESFP more than he can accomodate me.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  5. #39125
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Ahhh, can't believe you said this. I was just thinking the same thing! I feel like I'm so aware of other people psychologically that I can bend to accommodate my ESFP more than he can accomodate me.
    It's almost "unfair" but they really do try sometimes, it's so torturous for them though and so obviously forced that I just revert to meeting them 90+% of the way to keep things going.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #39126
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    It's almost "unfair" but they really do try sometimes, it's so torturous for them though and so obviously forced that I just revert to meeting them 90+% of the way to keep things going.
    *exactly* i find myself weighing the relationship and wondering if i am giving way more than i am getting, but then deciding it's worth keeping the friendship going on some level. so i just kind of accept things for what they are and try not to ask for many adjustments or make many but to simply interact with them on the level that they want to.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  7. #39127
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    *exactly* i find myself weighing the relationship and wondering if i am giving way more than i am getting, but then deciding it's worth keeping the friendship going on some level. so i just kind of accept things for what they are and try not to ask for many adjustments or make many but to simply interact with them on the level that they want to.
    This is my approach as well.

    It's cute though when I go there and watch their eyes glaze over like a doe in the headlights, which is my que to segway back to "doing" something or discussing something they'd find interesting. I call the current female ESFP I know Ms. Tazmania because she winds up so quick and is so action oriented.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #39128
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Well @Wind-Up Rex, we've been outdone.


  9. #39129
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    This is my approach as well.

    It's cute though when I go there and watch their eyes glaze over like a doe in the headlights, which is my que to segway back to "doing" something or discussing something they'd find interesting. I call the current female ESFP I know Ms. Tazmania because she winds up so quick and is so action oriented.
    Haha, the ESFP male I know has nicknamed himself "HaHaMagician" which seems apt.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  10. #39130
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Well I'm on a budget ...
    Ah, I see. Now it makes sense.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO