User Tag List

Page 3897 of 6936 FirstFirst ... 289733973797384738873895389638973898389939073947399743974897 ... LastLast
Results 38,961 to 38,970 of 69353

Thread: Random Thought Thread

That thermostat blows.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

ndovjtjcaqidthi

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Yep, I petitioned out, and will probably opt out of every vaccine from now on. The argument for getting a tetanus booster seems considerably stronger though!
    Ah...that's what I thought you had done. It's not enforced here but you must wear a mask if you don't get it. I just said, "screw it" and got the shot. My doc had already poked a loaded syringe in my direction but this time, there was no dodging it.

I think the thing I'm most upset about is that I didn't cry when I got the shot but didn't get a lollipop. I even hinted about it.

I just showed off my Crayola bandage to my son! They should have given me a green one instead of red, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I think the thing I'm most upset about is that I didn't cry when I got the shot but didn't get a lollipop. I even hinted about it.

I just showed off my Crayola bandage to my son! They should have given me a green one instead of red, though...

You really got ripped off!!!

We used to get superhero bandaids when we got a shot at work, but now it's just some generic cartoony character I don't recognize. There's just no fun in getting a shot anymore.

Hate

After watching a bunch of these "restaurant makeover" shows, I'm 99 percent certain I could run a restaurant better than majority of the dimwit's that come out on these shows. I mean seriously, what kind of restaurant owner doesn't know what his food and labor costs are? Even I know how to calculate that kind of shit. And what kind of restaurant owner thinks serving canned and microwaved food is a good idea? I don't even eat that kind of shit at home.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

YAAAAAAAY what a great night! i think my "i'm feeling a little blue" spell is over. (?) hopefully.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I find this image deeply offensive...

...because it's clearly a MexBox 360.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I am going to be single forever.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

I still find it amusing.
    At the time they cut me free. I was brimming with defiance. Doctors looking down on me. Breaking every law of science.
    How'd I ever end up here? A latent strain of color blindness. Then it seemed to dawn on me. Haemoglobin is the key