User Tag List

Page 3895 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 289533953795384538853893389438953896389739053945399543954895 ... LastLast
Results 38,941 to 38,950 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

Fuck you Darren, or Dave... whatever the hell your name was... I was supposed to win that trip to San Francisco!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I think I saw a squirrel fall out of a tree. also one of my house mates is puerto Rican and one day she was speaking Spanish on the phonr and said three words in english and I go I understood that and she's likr of course you did. than she said banana and she's like did you understand that.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Fuck you Darren, or Dave... whatever the hell your name was... I was supposed to win that trip to San Francisco!
    I like the name Daren. And the name Cash. Both names to consider if I ever have a son.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Let Mortal Kombat begin!

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

stems from jealousy methinks...... i am glad. i like you very much too.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

garbage

Damn it. The only polo shirt I ever want is sold out, both in stores and online. I have exactly one in blue, and I want every single other color. I would wear them every day.

I just hope it's not gone forever.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

go to the asian store and buy a few Chinese children to make them
    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Damn it. The only polo shirt I ever want is sold out, both in stores and online. I have exactly one in blue, and I want every single other color. I would wear them every day.

I just hope it's not gone forever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

And, once again I sat across a dinner table from a past interest with her new guy, I approve. And I swear, all of her exes are cool. Somehow, I've met them all. There are a lot of them.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    And, once again I sat across a dinner table from a past interest with her new guy, I approve. And I swear, all of her exes are cool. Somehow, I've met them all. There are a lot of them.
    I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I think you're a cool dude.... but.... my opinion with this kind of stuff is that a lot of people try to be ok with this kind of stuff because they think it's an ideal way to behave, because it's less possessive, but it isn't really actually ok.

Maybe that's just because that's what I would do if I tried that, though. I'd pretend to be ok with hanging out with my ex and her new boyfried when I really wasn't (I may not even realize that I wasn't ok with it). And maybe just accepting my inner asshole just makes me an actual asshole. I don't know. I never really let my interactions with my exes happen frequently enough to have this kind of thing be an issue, because I know for a certainty this would piss me off.

I think we're sort of hardwired for monogamy as a species, or at least some of us are.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I think you're a cool dude.... but.... my opinion with this kind of stuff is that a lot of people try to be ok with this kind of stuff because they think it's an ideal way to behave, because it's less possessive, but it isn't really actually ok.

Maybe that's just because that's what I would do if I tried that, though. I'd pretend to be ok with hanging out with my ex and her new boyfried when I really wasn't (I may not even realize that I wasn't ok with it). And maybe just accepting my inner asshole just makes me an actual asshole. I don't know. I never really let my interactions with my exes happen frequently enough to have this kind of thing be an issue, because I know for a certainty this would piss me off.

I think we're sort of hardwired for monogamy as a species, or at least some of us are.
    Maybe, maybe not, people have a lot of ranges of interactions and it doesn't always pay to make rules. I just go by a combo of what feels right and what gets me to where I want to go. I really don't want my past to get in the way of a social life if I can help it. In *some* cases, I can't.

In any case, we never really were a thing, but the courting was epically messy and I managed to disappear before anything happened. And I still think it was a good decision.