User Tag List

Page 3871 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 287133713771382138613869387038713872387338813921397143714871 ... LastLast
Results 38,701 to 38,710 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I just wasted precious sleeping time for lameness.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Is there a free vent app for iphones???

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Classmate of mine that I'm infatuated with, I suppose. It seemed like attraction was mutual. I thought I was going to go in for making it all happen a week ago, but...

She has disappeared. She has not showed up. My professor said she has gotten nothing from her and she has not responded to phone calls or E-mails.

She has a crazy-ass recently exed boyfriend. Obsessive, possessive, coke head. It's far from out of the question that something horrible could have happened. He could have done something.

But I don't know what else to do. I actually still don't have much contact information with her. The one thing I was supposed to have doesn't work. I've asked my professor to tell her she's worried, and that I was worried, and also give her my E-mail. But what else is there?

On the other hand, what if I am inventing monsters here? It would seem ridiculous, and possibly be very irritating, even disturbing to some of the parties involved if I'm wrong. But then I don't know. It's better to be safe than sorry, isn't it? And doesn't it always seem like people at large suspect these things too rarely? There's always way too little action taken when guys do something to their exes. I don't want that to happen.

I don't know. I'm freaking out. And I'm either being crazy, or something horrible has actually happened, so it isn't really good either way, though obviously one of the two is much better than the other.
    If your relationship with her is close enough for you to assume the attraction is mutual, it does not seem creepy of you to be worried when she does not show up to class anymore, knowing what you do about her ex - provided she told you herself.

You should be fine.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm not dead, but it's nice to know I'd be missed if I were.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't get why Assassin's Creed is such a great game.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

when out of toilet paper don't use makeup removal.cloths even if they're alcohol free

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    I don't get why Assassin's Creed is such a great game.
    You know how a lot of games have a parkour element to them now.

AC1 is the reason.

EDIT - I'm not in love with the AC series either, but the least you can say is that the series broke new ground.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    You know how a lot of games have a parkour element to them now.

AC1 is the reason.

EDIT - I'm not in love with the AC series either, but the least you can say is that the series broke new ground.
    Professional game critics are talking about how Assassin's Creed IV looks much better on the PS4. Logic would suggest this, yes, because the PS4 is a faster machine, but I look at the PS4 and Xbox One comparison videos and I can't see much of a difference, aside from the clothes items certain characters are wearing. (I've got the PS4 version, BTW, because the game is pretty.)

I see a lot of bitching about the resolution differences -- the Xbox One has a number of games that run at 720p, whereas the PS4 versions run at 1080p, including AC4, which is funny because the PS3 ran pretty much all of its games at 720p and the 360 at 1080p, and they mostly looked the same, too.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm much more of a playstation than xbox guy, but as far as launches are concerned, I care much more about the games at launch.

Forza 5 and Titan fall seem to be the only really hot tickets for the next couple of months.

Wish PS4 had a Gran Turismo and/or a Metal Gear Solid installment.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so