User Tag List

Page 387 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 2873373773853863873883893974374878871387 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Thats so fucking scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    She did it all intentionally... Recorded it all...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQFo3beWYIM&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

Is he drunk? What on earth did she do? I'm scared...
    I had to turn it off after 1:53.. It's all I could take.

More proof that wounded emotions resemble insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    ROFL no she recorded him after he hit her in January and them she revealed the tapes they made custody agreement and settlement because of the tapes in March. He did hit her, the baby and threatened her; he had signed her as an artist on his label so he owns her and wasn’t giving her her salary as a artist. Something went down a few weeks ago and the tapes were leaked, then they both got restraining orders and the judge over the case is super pissed because an agreement had been worked out. He must have threatened her again he is an alcoholic and bi-polar, besides being a racist misogynist.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Totally unrelated to Mel Gibson...
    but it's fascinating how genetics works in families... little bits of grandparents' phenotypes come out in their grandchildren, and even great-grandparents with their great-grandchildren. This world is one heck of a genetic melting pot.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    but it's fascinating how genetics works in families... little bits of grandparents' phenotypes come out in their grandchildren, and even great-grandparents with their great-grandchildren. This world is one heck of a genetic melting pot.
    Yeah, I've noticed this too. My sister and I apparently act exactly like our grandparents that we never met. My parents say it's uncanny
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I look a lot like my mom's side grandfather.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

don't fence me in Array sui generis's Avatar
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I got takeout Indian food tonight. They gave me two tiny cups of some condiments I've never seen before, and I'm dying to know what they were. They were very interesting.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

you know how you can cuff yur hands aruond your mouth and make the sound of a loon?

well i was thinking and what if loons can cuff their claws or whatever birds have around their nbeaks and make human noises so it;s like a two way street. right??
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

What the hell does a loon sound like?

All I can think about now is Anachronox, a weird awesome black humor sci fi game where the intergalactic currency is the Canadian Loony
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelholic View Post
    What the hell does a loon sound like?

All I can think about now is Anachronox, a weird awesome black humor sci fi game where the intergalactic currency is the Canadian Loony
    its a nature bird of some species and it kind of sounds like WOOO WOO WOOOOO.. i think it is the bird on the Loony too1 and two dollar coins are called twonees hahahaha
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?