User Tag List

Page 3869 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 286933693769381938593867386838693870387138793919396943694869 ... LastLast
Results 38,681 to 38,690 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Tell us moooooore.
    Classmate of mine that I'm infatuated with, I suppose. It seemed like attraction was mutual. I thought I was going to go in for making it all happen a week ago, but...

She has disappeared. She has not showed up. My professor said she has gotten nothing from her and she has not responded to phone calls or E-mails.

She has a crazy-ass recently exed boyfriend. Obsessive, possessive, coke head. It's far from out of the question that something horrible could have happened. He could have done something.

But I don't know what else to do. I actually still don't have much contact information with her. The one thing I was supposed to have doesn't work. I've asked my professor to tell her she's worried, and that I was worried, and also give her my E-mail. But what else is there?

On the other hand, what if I am inventing monsters here? It would seem ridiculous, and possibly be very irritating, even disturbing to some of the parties involved if I'm wrong. But then I don't know. It's better to be safe than sorry, isn't it? And doesn't it always seem like people at large suspect these things too rarely? There's always way too little action taken when guys do something to their exes. I don't want that to happen.

I don't know. I'm freaking out. And I'm either being crazy, or something horrible has actually happened, so it isn't really good either way, though obviously one of the two is much better than the other.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Classmate of mine that I'm infatuated with, I suppose. It seemed like attraction was mutual. I thought I was going to go in for making it all happen a week ago, but...

She has disappeared. She has not showed up. My professor said she has gotten nothing from her and she has not responded to phone calls or E-mails.

She has a crazy-ass recently exed boyfriend. Obsessive, possessive, coke head. It's far from out of the question that something horrible could have happened. He could have done something.

But I don't know what else to do. I actually still don't have much contact information with her. The one thing I was supposed to have doesn't work. I've asked my professor to tell her she's worried, and that I was worried, and also give her my E-mail. But what else is there?

On the other hand, what if I am inventing monsters here? It would seem ridiculous, and possibly be very irritating, even disturbing to some of the parties involved if I'm wrong. But then I don't know. It's better to be safe than sorry, isn't it? And doesn't it always seem like people at large suspect these things too rarely? There's always way too little action taken when guys do something to their exes. I don't want that to happen.

I don't know. I'm freaking out. And I'm either being crazy, or something horrible has actually happened, so it isn't really good either way, though obviously one of the two is much better than the other.
    Well, your heart is in the right place.

She's probably OK, and she might think you're crazy if she turns up fine, but if something bad actually DID happen to her, you'll have done the right thing.

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Well, your heart is in the right place.

She's probably OK, and she might think you're crazy if she turns up fine, but if something bad actually DID happen to her, you'll have done the right thing.
    I know. But there it is, she'll think I'm crazy. And if something did happen, is any of this going to make a difference, anyway?

I feel like, from here, there is either a horrific outcome or a bad one. It isn't a pretty picture.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I know. But there it is, she'll think I'm crazy. And if something did happen, is any of this going to make a difference, anyway?

I feel like, from here, there is either a horrific outcome or a bad one. It isn't a pretty picture.
    If I was her I'd think it a sweet act, personally.

I've decided I'm a damn mute. A record number of responses on OkCupid, and I don't have a damn thing to say to them now. WTF is this? I think it's funny how the number of responses went up when I confessed all things related to my nerdiness and mentioned my current shitty situation. I wonder why that is. I want to go out and meet these women, but can't do that right now. At least I know that if I ever get over this things may end up alright.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I don't think it sounds crazy and don't think you should be adding panic and anxiety about being embarrassed over this to the mix of anxiety and worry for your friend.

Nothing weird or embarrassing there. Seriously give yourself a break with that.

I hope everything is okay.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I don't think it sounds crazy and don't think you should be adding panic and anxiety about being embarrassed over this to the mix of anxiety and worry for your friend.

Nothing weird or embarrassing there. Seriously give yourself a break with that.

I hope everything is okay.
    :nod:

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Shall we get him out for all the boys and girls?
    *gouges out visual cortex so I never even have to think about Mr.Mime again*

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why is no one in vent?!

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    People suck. Can I be INTJ now?
    Oh, girl. xo
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.