User Tag List

Page 3867 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 286733673767381738573865386638673868386938773917396743674867 ... LastLast
Results 38,661 to 38,670 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Are other people in the world as sensitive to criticism of their country as Americans are on average?
    Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

"It's so autumnal that he could have used dead leaves and falling twilight as percussion."

Having EXFJ best friends. One ENFJ, another ESFJ. Planners. The lot of them.

Sequence of events:
    - P takes the initiative to plan a trip that's been floating around with a hazy Feb tentative date.
    - P's plan and promise is to send an email to all to start the plans by the weekend, latest.
    - P ends up doing it on Monday, which, she gives herself a pat on the back for. As technically, it's still the "weekend" somewhere in the world.
    - ESFJ replies that Feb initial date won't work as hubby has stuff planned. So sorry, but if hubby is allowed to crash the girls' weekend, if we don't mind, then she can do the Feb date still. But doesn't want anyone to feel awkward. Alternatively, suggests an April date.
    - ENFJ replies that with new job, February might be too early but will still accommodate if we want to come. Although April is better for her too.
    - TP finally catches up with all the emails. Replies that this shouldn't be about accommodating or forced to carry out obligations to an initially-made Feb date/promise.
    We know each other too well for that bullshit. So April is good for her. Adds few more other things she wants to cram in there - will do that leg of the trip alone.
    -ESFJ replies with, "Great!" Flight dates, route options, prices, asking ENFJ if she'll pick us up, how she'll book hers and my flight together but departure separate.
    - ENFJ adds to those plans, irons out further details
    - P start s to hyperventilate as she recovers from whiplash. As she really does have to check work schedule, etc, etc. Pleads with the EXFJs to give her a week. Wtf, she thought she'd at least buy a month while "discussion" happened.

Sheesh

Starts to see the silver lining. Planning taken care off. Muhaha. Lounges back in chair and goes back to worrying about crushing candies!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Am I the only who gets tired of all the nonsense people post of Facebook in the activity stream?

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I cannot find an Xbox One in Jacksonville to save my life.....
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Driver offended by “WH0 R8X” license plate:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/...221720503.html
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Ok, OkCupid site dalliance is over, it makes me feel like a used car and worse, a used car salesman.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

People suck. Can I be INTJ now?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

We've pretty much decided on a name for our son-- Lochlann. Nickname Loch or Lock. I don't think my family likes it. But all of our friends we've told that are our age have liked it. I think there's a generational gap about boys' names in particular... up until just a few years ago, Biblical names like Michael, John, Peter, Matthew were always the top boy names. Just recently there's been much more diversity in boys' names.

We like the name. That's what's important. Our parents will just have to get used to it.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/