Thread: Random Thought Thread
11-25-2013, 05:03 PM #38661
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
11-25-2013, 05:06 PM #38662
11-25-2013, 09:19 PM #38663ndovjtjcaqidthiGuest
"It's so autumnal that he could have used dead leaves and falling twilight as percussion."
11-25-2013, 10:56 PM #38664
Having EXFJ best friends. One ENFJ, another ESFJ. Planners. The lot of them.
Sequence of events:
- P takes the initiative to plan a trip that's been floating around with a hazy Feb tentative date.
- P's plan and promise is to send an email to all to start the plans by the weekend, latest.
- P ends up doing it on Monday, which, she gives herself a pat on the back for. As technically, it's still the "weekend" somewhere in the world.
- ESFJ replies that Feb initial date won't work as hubby has stuff planned. So sorry, but if hubby is allowed to crash the girls' weekend, if we don't mind, then she can do the Feb date still. But doesn't want anyone to feel awkward. Alternatively, suggests an April date.
- ENFJ replies that with new job, February might be too early but will still accommodate if we want to come. Although April is better for her too.
- TP finally catches up with all the emails. Replies that this shouldn't be about accommodating or forced to carry out obligations to an initially-made Feb date/promise.
We know each other too well for that bullshit. So April is good for her. Adds few more other things she wants to cram in there - will do that leg of the trip alone.
-ESFJ replies with, "Great!" Flight dates, route options, prices, asking ENFJ if she'll pick us up, how she'll book hers and my flight together but departure separate.
- ENFJ adds to those plans, irons out further details
- P start s to hyperventilate as she recovers from whiplash. As she really does have to check work schedule, etc, etc. Pleads with the EXFJs to give her a week. Wtf, she thought she'd at least buy a month while "discussion" happened.
Starts to see the silver lining. Planning taken care off. Muhaha. Lounges back in chair and goes back to worrying about crushing candies!
11-25-2013, 11:01 PM #38665
Am I the only who gets tired of all the nonsense people post of Facebook in the activity stream?
11-26-2013, 11:29 AM #38666
I cannot find an Xbox One in Jacksonville to save my life.....Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
- Edmund Burke
11-26-2013, 01:11 PM #38667
11-26-2013, 01:20 PM #38668
Ok, OkCupid site dalliance is over, it makes me feel like a used car and worse, a used car salesman.▵
11-26-2013, 02:50 PM #38669
People suck. Can I be INTJ now?Ewww is the new sexy
Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here
And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si
11-26-2013, 02:52 PM #38670
We've pretty much decided on a name for our son-- Lochlann. Nickname Loch or Lock. I don't think my family likes it. But all of our friends we've told that are our age have liked it. I think there's a generational gap about boys' names in particular... up until just a few years ago, Biblical names like Michael, John, Peter, Matthew were always the top boy names. Just recently there's been much more diversity in boys' names.
We like the name. That's what's important. Our parents will just have to get used to it.