User Tag List

Page 382 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 2823323723803813823833843924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I think I know where I will be living...!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Why wasn't I informed of this before? :steam:

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Why do parents always seem to need to look in their children's stuff? Just a few weeks ago a diary I kept when I was 14 to 16 disappeared, this week my mother spitted through my entire desk and now they just looked inside my bag without asking? I don't like this at all. I thought they trusted me. Now I don't know if I can trust them either.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Why do people gossip and tell lies about other people. I am always shocked when I see and hear people over the age of 16 doing this.

don't fence me in Array sui generis's Avatar
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I had a dream I was driving by a lake and in the dream I thought "I know this lake, I have dreamed of it before." It was true. I have dreamed of that lake before, I just didn't realize that the second time I saw it I was also dreaming.
    Dude, I've done that! I've been all, "I had a dream about this once!"... while having a dream about it again.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I had a dream about Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison last night. Kurt Cobain got a big ass, practiced nudism, wore an apron made out of sausage during cooking, always ate luncheon meat for dinner and lived with his mom. Jim Morrison was drunk and stoned, thought he was a monkey and climbed up the ceiling and had a reset button on his back that could bring him back to live when he died again.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    Dude, I've done that! I've been all, "I had a dream about this once!"... while having a dream about it again.

It was weird... the lake was kind of at the top of this huge waterfall. The first time I dreamed it we were escaping up the river, climbed up the waterfall, and then maybe paddled across the lake or something? The second time we were driving along a road that overlooked the lake/waterfall. There were so many children playing in the water at the bottom of the waterfall, climbing over the rocks, etc.

A much different feeling, but definitely the same lake.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

L'anima non dimora Array Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

I think I have to edit my signature text.

All because of the struggle between sp/sx energies within myself. I took the instinctual variants test twice yesterday, and the result said I am an Sx dominant.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

One happy creature right now--coffee and Art Wolfe's 'Travels to the Edge'...a half hour of bliss!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

heaven is vanilla coke mixed with spiced rum.
    <3
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.