User Tag List

Page 3807 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 280733073707375737973805380638073808380938173857390743074807 ... LastLast
Results 38,061 to 38,070 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I want to be 13 years old again damnit. Being an adult sucks so dang freaking badly!

The date at the bottom right of that picture is fake from my camera I used to shoot the pic of the pic off of a DVD slideshow.
    I really am 14 years old in there, believe it or not! This was taken in December of 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I want to be 13 years old again damnit. Being an adult sucks so dang freaking badly!

The date at the bottom right of that picture is fake from my camera I used to shoot the pic of the pic off of a DVD slideshow.
    I really am 14 years old in there, believe it or not! This was taken in December of 2007.
    What was great about it?

I wouldnt want to repeat my Jr. years for the world, I didnt have an unhappy childhood or adolescence but I never would want to go back and I dont remember a lot of it, dont have pictures or anything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Wishing my friend dealing with unbridled fear and rage the very best in their life. Hopefully, they can channel their anger towards their healing and happiness and their children. Further attempts to direct anger at me no longer work. I am emotionally removed from the line of fire. May God watch over you and give you peace. May He surround you with people that truly understand you and love you. May He keep unhealthy people away from you who will only do more harm to you then good. May the light shine upon you and cleanse your soul. I love you and wish you well. Amen
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What was great about it?

I wouldnt want to repeat my Jr. years for the world, I didnt have an unhappy childhood or adolescence but I never would want to go back and I dont remember a lot of it, dont have pictures or anything.
    What if you kept your memories and used them to make wise financial decisions e.g. investing in Google/Microsoft/Facebook?

garbage

Does KFC really expect anyone to click on instances of "#iatethebones" to find more people talking about "#iatethebones"?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Does KFC really expect anyone to click on instances of "#iatethebones" to find more people talking about "#iatethebones"?
    you mean you're not suppose to eat the bones

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

How do I into social networks without ever regretting it? I don't think I can... Social networks are stupid anyway!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What was great about it?

Well, it's not so much the environment, times, or people that I miss, but it's more just the general qualities associated with being that age. Of course, I would want to keep my 20 year old brain, but I just wish my biology and life expectations could be like a 13 year old again. Put simply, that lifestyle is just way more fun!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, it's not so much the environment, times, or people that I miss, but it's more just the general qualities associated with being that age. Of course, I would want to keep my 20 year old brain, but I just wish my biology and life expectations could be like a 13 year old again. Put simply, that lifestyle is just way more fun!
    So alter your expectations and perception.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    So alter your expectations and perception.
    I was talking about what people want from me, and what the world demands, not what I self-impose. My own worldview isn't the problem. The world itself is.