User Tag List

Page 3773 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 277332733673372337633771377237733774377537833823387342734773 ... LastLast
Results 37,721 to 37,730 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Does anybody else write stuff and forget what they wrote? Or that they even wrote it? I do stuff like this and it's like it vanishes as soon as I'm done with the task. *poof*

My memory is much better when I'm stressed all to hell...

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    how about an arrogant doctor/dentist/prostitute/stripper/clown/therapist?
    Yeah, they're frustrating, too.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

garbage

Hey Everyone/Anyone who sees my facebook, I would recommend that you purchase a few bitcoins if you can. Use my Link as a referral to Coinbase. I think that Bitcoin Will be very popular in the future. I think in 5 years time, everyone will have heard of it.
    Congratulations to this guy, the lucky 105th person to be hidden from my news feed thing

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Congratulations to this guy, the lucky 105th person to be hidden from my news feed thing
    The first time I ever heard of Bitcoin was 3 or 4 years ago when a friend (INTJ, programmer and Mensa member) praised it as this brilliant new scheme that would soon become a really, really big thing.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

In case anybody was wondering what I was ranting about before:

http://www.economist.com/news/europe...ing-mrs-merkel

IN JULY, when revelations by Edward Snowden were just beginning to drip out about the breathtaking extent of American spying on its own citizens and allies along with its enemies, Barack Obama, the American president, was still hoping everyone would simply calm down. “Here’s one last thing,” he said at one press conference. “I’m the end user of this kind of intelligence. And if I want to know what Chancellor Merkel is thinking, I will call Chancellor Merkel.”

He was speaking about Angela Merkel, one of the most pro-American leaders of a country that has been one of America’s closest allies. For her part, Mrs Merkel also spent the summer trying to minimise the scandal. She was in the throes of an election campaign and her opponents were trying to paint her as either naive or weak in the face of American violations of German privacy that were being compared to the practices of the Stasi, East Germany’s notorious secret police.

Germans must assume that their chancellor has in fact been bugged and are wondering what they will discover next.

If there was such espionage, it amounts to “a grave breach of trust” among friends, said Mrs Merkel’s spokesman. Germany’s foreign minister, Guido Westerwelle, followed his French colleague by angrily summoning the American ambassador in Berlin. America’s image has been sinking in Germany and Europe ever since the revelations began. Many EU negotiators are losing their zeal to discuss a free-trade agreement with America without clarifying their overall relationship.

On the same day that Mrs Merkel called Mr Obama, the European Parliament voted to recommend that the EU suspend an arrangement with America in which they share a money-transfer database. As European leaders arrived in Brussels on October 24th for the latest EU summit, American spying was not officially on the agenda. Many were itching to talk seriously about it nonetheless.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Ahhhh!! It's colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra out here yo!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

pathetic desperation is severely underrated
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

What's a bitcoin?

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    The first time I ever heard of Bitcoin was 3 or 4 years ago when a friend (INTJ, programmer and Mensa member) praised it as this brilliant new scheme that would soon become a really, really big thing.
    Soooo.... what does he think about it now?

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    What's a bitcoin?
    It's a neat economical thought experiment and very intricate and intriguing mathematical concept. It's decentralized (not regulated by anyone) and transactions can be anonymous. In practice, it's been kind of a clusterfuck.