User Tag List

Page 3765 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 276532653665371537553763376437653766376737753815386542654765 ... LastLast
Results 37,641 to 37,650 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Post in the what made you happy thread

Good to hear btw
    thank you!
    I'm still finding my way around here. Will need to go looking for the happy thread.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Being a kind person is never as important as watching your back. If it is, double check your priorities, because they're clearly out of order.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Being a kind person is never as important as watching your back. If it is, double check your priorities, because they're clearly out of order.
    Agreed.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I fucking hate my life
    Not as much as I hate mine.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I hate clouds. Congress needs to get it's act together and do something about that.

Do you realize that all the 9/11 hijackers have seen clouds?

Every atrocity in history was committed on a day in which there was at least one cloud on planet Earth.

Why we permit clouds to exist over this fine nation of ours is beyond me.

Hopefully, people will wise up and starting voting for anti-cloud politicians in the midterms.

We shouldn't stand for this.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I hate clouds. Congress needs to get it's act together and do something about that.

Do you realize that all the 9/11 hijackers have seen clouds?

Every atrocity in history was committed on a day in which there was at least one cloud on planet Earth.

Why we permit clouds to exist over this fine nation of ours is beyond me.

Hopefully, people will wise up and starting voting for anti-cloud politicians in the midterms.

We shouldn't stand for this.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

If clouds are so awesome and important like everyone keeps telling me, then why does Mars seem to do just fine without them? God I hate cloudies.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

*frustrated!*. I just put up a thread asking different types and such, what they thought constituted someone to be judged as a douchebag. the question was really, define: douchebag with behavioral or objective points of reference. so I could see what it was they were looking at in order to make the conclusion etc. I also invited humor so it was fun and everything was going fine and dandy. THEN. an Infj got super offended because she said it was anti-feminist or something using the term douchebag derogatorily. really? THEN. another infj seemed to be upset and chimed that it didn't matter what gender or type, a jerk is a jerk. I said my piece he responded and then I had to point out that it wasn't the "jerk" I was looking to, it was the people judging. GEEZ! Totally ruined my whole social project for pass time. wtf. WHAT IS WITH ALL THE PARTY POOPERS ONLINE lately! ... I swear. What's the point of picking people's brains if I have to explain every little detail of why I do what I do etc. It ruins everything!

ugh.

well so long as this place doesn't decide to tar and feather me again for shits and grins, I suppose I have here. I don't know anyone of course. And it's a little cold. People here are kinda scary. :p All super hulk angry disgruntled and stuff like a south park mob. grumble.grumble.grumble. :p

I saw no vent thread. thus, this be my random thought in real time. enjoy! xxx
    There'd be no method if there were no madness ...

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    If clouds are so awesome and important like everyone keeps telling me, then why does Mars seem to do just fine without them? God I hate cloudies.

Um... Mars has clouds.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by NKC View Post
    I saw no vent thread. thus, this be my random thought in real time. enjoy! xxx
    The Rant Thread

The thread right below this one...