User Tag List

Page 3762 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 276232623662371237523760376137623763376437723812386242624762 ... LastLast
Results 37,611 to 37,620 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #37611
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default




    (EDIT: Someone politely asked in a rep if I'm sick. Yes, yes I am.)

  2. #37612
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    ^ weak.
    Is there a particular reason you're such a hateful person?

  3. #37613
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    That is really disturbing. He looks like Bob from Twin Peaks here.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  4. #37614
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Guys, add me to your Facebook. I just had a great idea!

  5. #37615
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default



    disco??

  6. #37616
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Is there a particular reason you're such a hateful person?
    He's not hateful. It's us who are too prejudiced to understand his insane ENTJ wisdom of the ages. I curse the day God made me too dumb to understand someone this great and amazing.

  7. #37617
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    ^ weak.
    PEE ESS. THE SILENT MASSES WHO REP ME AND PM ME AND VM ME AND MAKE BABIES WITH ME OUTNUMBER THE SILENT MASSES WHO REP YOU AND VM YOU AND MAKE BABIES WITH YOU BECAUSE AH MAH GERD AH AM AWESOME.

  8. #37618
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    i'm boring. whenever i say something people just lose interest. either that or they just don't listen to me at all, and if they do they always misinterpret everything i say. no one thinks in my line of thought, and if they do, which is rare, they just get tired of me eventually anyways because i talk so damn much. and i have high expectations of everything, in my head. i hate people. there's no one for me, no not ever.
    Sorry, did you say something?

  9. #37619
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post


    disco??


    Doug

  10. #37620
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    I'm so happy cuz today i found my friends, they're in my head

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO