User Tag List

Page 3761 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 276132613661371137513759376037613762376337713811386142614761 ... LastLast
Results 37,601 to 37,610 of 67654

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Anddd just like that it's gone.

/tear

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ohmahgerd noooo. Not the infamous invisible silent agreeing masses that "don't agree with me" but let you be their mouth piece. Your argument is clearly and totally valid because of these nameless heroes. These unstoppable forces meeting the immovable object of reality. These totems of poles rising to this occasion.

My god how glorious that day shall be when their memorial rises in the capital and those of us who believed you not about their heroism rush in with parchment and crayon to rub the upraised names upon something so precious and perilous as that parchment. And then perhaps we will fall on our knees gnashing our teeth and weeping as the sky opens up with a barrage of hail and fire and blood.
    ^ weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I know what you guys are trying to do, I also know that there's people who dont agree with you but dont want to speak out. One of these days I'll decide Fuck It and you all can have your way, no critical opinions, nothing that might give you a second thought or a doubt about your received wisdom but for the time being you're all going to have to deal with someone who doesnt agree with your sick ass ideas being around.
    Do you mean to tell us that you are, finally arrived, the Anti-Nietzsche, the Revaluator of Values? Funny. Because what you think is a great fire looks like a mere matchstick to most of us. And it is not even lit.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Extra dark and cold morning with high emotions and feely folk music may result in tears being shed over a dead baby raccoon in the road. Poor little dude.

Attachment 10393
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Microwaveable soup in a bag: an even worse call than it already sounds.

What a night..

Anew Leaf

^ weak.
    What a glorious response you concocted here. I tremble to the foundations of the world with quaking Quaker fear and concern and worry and I shall cut my hair from my brow in order to see the rich glory if your wisdom for maybe I am weak and fragile and bend easily in strong winds.

For lo! The day long foretold hath arrived. The day of judgement and I am found wanting. I shall curse this day with my weak folded brain.

Anew Leaf

^ weak.
    What a glorious response you concocted here. I tremble to the foundations of the world with quaking Quaker fear and concern and worry and I shall cut my hair from my brow in order to see the rich glory if your wisdom for maybe I am weak and fragile and bend easily in strong winds.

For lo! The day long foretold hath arrived. The day of judgement and I am found wanting. I shall curse this day with my weak folded brain.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

i'm boring. whenever i say something people just lose interest. either that or they just don't listen to me at all, and if they do they always misinterpret everything i say. no one thinks in my line of thought, and if they do, which is rare, they just get tired of me eventually anyways because i talk so damn much. and i have high expectations of everything, in my head. i hate people. there's no one for me, no not ever.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am cold!! It's snowing here this morning. I should have worn warmer clothes.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/