User Tag List

Page 3760 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 276032603660371037503758375937603761376237703810386042604760 ... LastLast
Results 37,591 to 37,600 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #37591
    Senior Member Array AzulEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    649

    Default

    -hiding all the annoying people on facebook. Feels great. I don't have to hurt their feelings but I also don't have to read their shallow ass gibberish anymore.

    -ready to let a friend go for good. Like for real. Like for good.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

    ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

  2. #37592
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ohmahgerd noooo. Not the infamous invisible silent agreeing masses that "don't agree with me" but let you be their mouth piece. Your argument is clearly and totally valid because of these nameless heroes. These unstoppable forces meeting the immovable object of reality. These totems of poles rising to this occasion.

    My god how glorious that day shall be when their memorial rises in the capital and those of us who believed you not about their heroism rush in with parchment and crayon to rub the upraised names upon something so precious and perilous as that parchment. And then perhaps we will fall on our knees gnashing our teeth and weeping as the sky opens up with a barrage of hail and fire and blood.
    qft and halloween

  3. #37593
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ohmahgerd noooo. Not the infamous invisible silent agreeing masses that "don't agree with me" but let you be their mouth piece. Your argument is clearly and totally valid because of these nameless heroes. These unstoppable forces meeting the immovable object of reality. These totems of poles rising to this occasion.

    My god how glorious that day shall be when their memorial rises in the capital and those of us who believed you not about their heroism rush in with parchment and crayon to rub the upraised names upon something so precious and perilous as that parchment. And then perhaps we will fall on our knees gnashing our teeth and weeping as the sky opens up with a barrage of hail and fire and blood.

  4. #37594
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default


  5. #37595
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Why can't I find Nicolas Cage's face on Billy the Puppet?


    EDIT: Oh dear, what if Nicolas Cage did the voice of the Jigsaw tapes?

  6. #37596
    Earth Exalted Array Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    If God is a DJ, he's playing some lovely music where I'm at
    I N V I C T U S

  7. #37597
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    qft and halloween
    Boo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Oh hello there most attractive Intj evar

  8. #37598
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Oh hello there most attractive Intj evar
    Who? Patrick Stewart, Jean-Luc Picard or me?

  9. #37599
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Who? Patrick Stewart, Jean-Luc Picard or me?


    I was referring to ps playing jl for both have a kind of magic.

  10. #37600
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I was referring to ps playing jl for both have a kind of magic.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: Today, 11:41 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO