User Tag List

Page 3758 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 275832583658370837483756375737583759376037683808385842584758 ... LastLast
Results 37,571 to 37,580 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This sounds like a 'duh' thing to say for an ENFP, but I'm late blooming. Holy fuck, intentional flirting is amazing. Nothing better than making a woman blush.

Would anyone know any where I could get a book bound in leather and the page trim done in gold? Either paper backs or hard back books?

In other news I have to say that some of the death sequences in the remake of the omen are disturbing. Like as bad as the original easily.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Would anyone know any where I could get a book bound in leather and the page trim done in gold? Either paper backs or hard back books?
    In a gay bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    In a gay bar.
    You queers really are single issue arent you?

Anew Leaf

You queers really are single issue arent you?
    Thanks to the beauty of the word "queer", even if you aren't man loving man, lark, it still applies to you being that you are quite queer.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Thanks to the beauty of the word "queer", even if you aren't man loving man, lark, it still applies to you being that you are quite queer.
    Despite lacking in gaiety.

I know what you guys are trying to do, I also know that there's people who dont agree with you but dont want to speak out. One of these days I'll decide Fuck It and you all can have your way, no critical opinions, nothing that might give you a second thought or a doubt about your received wisdom but for the time being you're all going to have to deal with someone who doesnt agree with your sick ass ideas being around.

I know what you guys are trying to do, I also know that there's people who dont agree with you but dont want to speak out. One of these days I'll decide Fuck It and you all can have your way, no critical opinions, nothing that might give you a second thought or a doubt about your received wisdom but for the time being you're all going to have to deal with someone who doesnt agree with your sick ass ideas being around.

Ginkgo

You're as fruity as a papaya for Eric Fromm.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

omg someone entertain me i feel like i'm gonna be bored soon