User Tag List

  1. #37551
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,030

    Default

    That says so much, Larky.

  2. #37552
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,929

    Default

    INTP~TPIN | 5w6cp>8w7>4w5 | So/Sx/Sp | Idiosyncratic-Solitary-Adventurous
    Website: [Infinite Creations Unleashed ~ Transforming the Architectures of Life and Existence]
    Notebook: [Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ The Systems Metaphysics of Hyperdimensional Design]

    "My project was retarded by laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time.
    But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success." - Nikola Tesla

  3. #37553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    That says so much, Larky.

  4. #37554
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,621

    Default

    Sean Connery was offered the role of Morpheushhhh, but turned it down, and regretted it, and therefore did this movie.

    He retired soon after.

    Awesome concept. Too bad they didn't do anything interesting with it.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  5. #37555
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    You think jumping spiders might be creepy?

    How about a SNAKE THAT CAN MOTHERFUCKING FLY

    Imagine if it was a crotchrocket motorcycle...

  6. #37556
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Posting in my blog is like talking to the wall. Why do I seem to have this problem? It can't be because the subject matter is too mundane...because otherwise everyone else's blogs would be just like mine.

  7. #37557
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is an awesome movie
    No.

  8. #37558
    Senior Member Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    20,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    No.
    You're wrong but your avatar is cool.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  9. #37559
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    No.
    I agree with this one.

  10. #37560
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You're wrong but your avatar is cool.
    I love corgis but your avatar blows. Take it down.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 801
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 08:24 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts