User Tag List

Page 3725 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 272532253625367537153723372437253726372737353775382542254725 ... LastLast
Results 37,241 to 37,250 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #37241
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I should have taken an easier road.
    what's the.point of the elmerald city if there's no yellow brick road. how will you be fully able to appreciate your reward if you took the easy way. sure you could have gone in a bubble,in a hot air baloon. but with those you will not fully appreciate what the.elmerald city has to offer

    ps I'm runni.g on 4 hrs sleep so I'm a bit loopy

  2. #37242
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what's the.point of the elmerald city if there's no yellow brick road. how will you be fully able to appreciate your reward if you took the easy way. sure you could have gone in a bubble,in a hot air baloon. but with those you will not fully appreciate what the.elmerald city has to offer

    ps I'm runni.g on 4 hrs sleep so I'm a bit loopy
    lol, not bad at all for 4 hours of sleep. Maybe you have a knack for sleep-deprived philosophy : )

    Edit: sleep is so good for you. If I were you I'd squeeze a nap in after that burrito if I had the chance.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  3. #37243
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    lol, not bad at all for 4 hours of sleep. Maybe you have a knack for sleep-deprived philosophy : )
    my thoughts began with candy land and ended with the wizard of oz when I read your post

  4. #37244
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    my response to do you have any carrots:no I'm trying to be a blind man I have the blindness down by not eating carrots I just need the surgery

  5. #37245
    Superwoman Array Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,300

    Default

    Probably the first animated cartoon:

    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  6. #37246
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Is the world about to end? Falcarius referred to himself as..."I".

  7. #37247
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Is the world about to end? Falcarius referred to himself as..."I".
    We are beyond the veil

  8. #37248
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Is the world about to end? Falcarius referred to himself as..."I".
    Why are INFJ mystics and psychics always professying doom and apocalypse? Try to cast brighter horizonsm, even if it's a false dawn.

    We do after all have the power to shape the future, and perhaps the future has promises it can give us back.

  9. #37249
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Why are INFJ mystics and psychics always professying doom and apocalypse? Try to cast brighter horizonsm, even if it's a false dawn.

    We do after all have the power to shape the future, and perhaps the future has promises it can give us back.
    The end of the world doesn't necessarily have to mean doom.

  10. #37250
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    dear Brandon sanderson, you haz ruined me for other men. - never writes again

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: Today, 04:18 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO