User Tag List

Page 3723 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 272332233623367337133721372237233724372537333773382342234723 ... LastLast
Results 37,221 to 37,230 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #37221
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Many, many people around here are government employees (for e.g. NASA, DoE, DoD). Among other things, they loved the job security.

    Well, then.

  2. #37222
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    The new mission is looking for love.

  3. #37223
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    I wish I could reputation comment in real life. We're missing a discrete appreciation option in real time. Scientists?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  4. #37224
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I wish I could reputation comment in real life. We're missing a discrete appreciation option in real time. Scientists?
    I do, in so far as I provide people with feedback, I've written letters to people to commend them if I think they deserve it etc.

    I know what you mean I think though.

    How long ago was Beyonce's Looking So Crazy Right Now? This song was played right through my consciousness the last time I felt I was really totally and truly alive.

  5. #37225
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I do, in so far as I provide people with feedback, I've written letters to people to commend them if I think they deserve it etc.

    I know what you mean I think though.

    How long ago was Beyonce's Looking So Crazy Right Now? This song was played right through my consciousness the last time I felt I was really totally and truly alive.
    Beyonce's Crazy In Love was released May 18, 2003. It was probably after that though. I feel like I still hear that song.

    Also, I like fantasize about being a person who writes little notes and letters like that. Probably related to wanting to rep. I think you're pickin up what I'm puttin down.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  6. #37226
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Beyonce's Crazy In Love was released May 18, 2003. It was probably after that though. I feel like I still hear that song.

    Also, I like fantasize about being a person who writes little notes and letters like that. Probably related to wanting to rep. I think you're pickin up what I'm puttin down.
    Bloudy hell, didnt remember the title properly even, 2003?!?! JAYSUS!!

    I wonder if London could like break away from the UK and form some sort of 51st statelet/tax haven satellite for the US and the rest of the former british isles could go its own way with a totally different identity ruled from Athlone and Edinburgh. Its one way that the conservatives could be stopped from screwing over the entire country.

  7. #37227
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    we need bookmark a post up in this bitch

  8. #37228
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    I can't tell if I'm hungry or sick. I'm going to eat this big bowl of ramen and find out.

  9. #37229
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    He's probably going to spit in my tacos.

  10. #37230
    Superwoman Array Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,300
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO