User Tag List

Page 3701 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 270132013601365136913699370037013702370337113751380142014701 ... LastLast
Results 37,001 to 37,010 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    As I see it, ENFPs *vocalize* their Fi a lot, but their identity is *really* about the Ne and the need to riff off the world around them.
    you're both right actually...idk...the ne just is tho i don't feel like it defines me the way fi does but...that's more like saying your eyes are not what define what you're seeing. which just hurt my brain so nevermind.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you're both right actually...idk...the ne just is tho i don't feel like it defines me the way fi does but...that's more like saying your eyes are not what define what you're seeing. which just hurt my brain so nevermind.

People make a mistake when they try to view ENFPs as extroverted versions of INFPs. Instead, ENFPs are kinder, gentler versions of ENTPs.
    Interesting because I've been mistaken for an ENFP before.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I usually have no problem at all with the hopping around as I do alot of that myself.

What I see though is that an INFP is more likely to keep their inner Fi workings to themselves so that you don't see what's going on while an ENFP can be a very vocal advocate of their Fi and externalize it much more. That makes it more visible to me. Step on an INFPs toes and they mope, step on an ENFPs toes and they tear you to pieces ... something like that.
    INFPs sometimes just silently gnaw away at you. Before you know it, entire limbs are missing!

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    INFPs sometimes just silently gnaw away at you. Before you know it, entire limbs are missing!
    But we’re also courteous enough that we return your bones to you after we’re done eating.

figsfiggyfigs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    iOS7 or whatever it is, is at the same time condescending and too flashy.
    I can live with the Fischer-Price aesthetic. What bugs me is how sloooooooow it is.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    ENFPs are so foreign to me. Their entire way of thinking, feeling, perceiving the world, acting and reacting, living their life and especially of interacting with other people. The longer I am on the forum the more I realize that instead of understanding better I have come to feel even more perplexed as time passes. The more I hear the less I understand. Whatever I would think, feel or do, they tend to do the opposite.

Frankly, I have a hard time "getting" Fi anyway and the stronger the Fi is in a person the harder it gets to have an idea of where they are coming from. Somehow ENFPs are the hardest to get and the most alien of the Fi users for me.

That's quite a frustrating thought after several years on this forum.
    It's interesting and surprising to hear you say this. I'm the opposite. ENFPs are like my feeler cousins.

I wonder if other INTPs and ENTPs share our dichotomous perspective on ENFPs?
    I love ENFPs and have absolutely no problem understanding / relating to them.

I don't know how much of this is having an ENFP sibling and how much is about my own affinity with Fi.
    I have a much easier time understanding NFPs than NFJs, for example, or NTJs, for that matter. Whose logic (where it exists at all), is often impenetrable to me.

But we’re also courteous enough that we return your bones to you after we’re done eating.
    How considera... hey wait!

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I love ENFPs and have absolutely no problem understanding / relating to them.

I don't know how much of this is having an ENFP sibling and how much is about my own affinity with Fi.
    I have a much easier time understanding NFPs than NFJs, for example, or NTJs, for that matter. Whose logic (where it exists at all), is often impenetrable to me.
    Did you get along well with your ENFP sibling while growing up? I guess that might give some indication whether the understanding is a result of having an ENFP sibling.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Did you get along well with your ENFP sibling while growing up? I guess that might give some indication whether the understanding is a result of having an ENFP sibling.
    Difficult to answer...
    I adored her. And we fought, not infrequently.
    She found my curiosity / intensity vexing. Still does. But she loves the bones of me.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

"I like coffee and I like tea, but if i could enter a final plea" love that song