User Tag List

Page 3700 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 270032003600365036903698369937003701370237103750380042004700 ... LastLast
Results 36,991 to 37,000 of 67780

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i don't need to be spreading my dna
    oh come now! the world could always use more chknz!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    ENFPs are so foreign to me. Their entire way of thinking, feeling, perceiving the world, acting and reacting, living their life and especially of interacting with other people. The longer I am on the forum the more I realize that instead of understanding better I have come to feel even more perplexed as time passes. The more I hear the less I understand. Whatever I would think, feel or do, they tend to do the opposite.

Frankly, I have a hard time "getting" Fi anyway and the stronger the Fi is in a person the harder it gets to have an idea of where they are coming from. Somehow ENFPs are the hardest to get and the most alien of the Fi users for me.
    It's interesting and surprising to hear you say this. I'm the opposite. ENFPs are like my feeler cousins.

I wonder if other INTPs and ENTPs share our dichotomous perspective on ENFPs?

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    It's interesting and surprising to hear you say this. I'm the opposite. ENFPs are like my feeler cousins. [...]
    Quite right. First and foremost, ENFPs are Ne-Doms like ENTPs. People make a mistake when they try to view ENFPs as extroverted versions of INFPs. Instead, ENFPs are kinder, gentler versions of ENTPs.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

iOS7 or whatever it is, is at the same time condescending and too flashy.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    Quite right. First and foremost, ENFPs are Ne-Doms like ENTPs. People make a mistake when they try to view ENFPs as extroverted versions of INFPs. Instead, ENFPs are kinder, gentler versions of ENTPs.
    oh that's interesting you feel that way as an infp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh that's interesting you feel that way as an infp
    I register your Fi. But mainly I have the same reaction to ENFPs as to ENTPs: "Will you quit hopping around from idea to idea? FOCUS!!!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    I register your Fi. But mainly I have the same reaction to ENFPs as to ENTPs: "Will you quit hopping around from idea to idea? FOCUS!!!"
    oh for sure i can feel that.

and i see intp and infp being similar too
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I usually have no problem at all with the hopping around as I do alot of that myself.

What I see though is that an INFP is more likely to keep their inner Fi workings to themselves so that you don't see what's going on while an ENFP can be a very vocal advocate of their Fi and externalize it much more. That makes it more visible to me. Step on an INFPs toes and they mope, step on an ENFPs toes and they tear you to pieces ... something like that.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh for sure i can feel that.

and i see intp and infp being similar too
    Yeah, I don't always like INTPs, but I can always feel where they're coming from.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I usually have no problem at all with the hopping around as I do alot of that myself.

What I see though is that an INFP is more likely to keep their inner Fi workings to themselves while an ENFP can be a very vocal advocate of their Fi and externalize it much more. That makes it more visible to me. Step on an INFPs toes and they mope, step on an ENFPs toes and they tear you to pieces ... something like that.
    As I see it, ENFPs vocalize their Fi a lot, but their identity is *really* about the Ne and the need to riff off the world around them.