User Tag List

Page 3698 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 269831983598364836883696369736983699370037083748379841984698 ... LastLast
Results 36,971 to 36,980 of 67804

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #36971
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    ENFPs are so foreign to me. Their entire way of thinking, feeling, perceiving the world, acting and reacting, living their life and especially of interacting with other people. The longer I am on the forum the more I realize that instead of understanding better I have come to feel even more perplexed as time passes. The more I hear the less I understand. Whatever I would think, feel or do, they tend to do the opposite.

    Frankly, I have a hard time "getting" Fi anyway and the stronger the Fi is in a person the harder it gets to have an idea of where they are coming from. Somehow ENFPs are the hardest to get and the most alien of the Fi users for me.

    That's quite a frustrating thought after several years on this forum.
    really? that surprises me a lot. i feel like i get intps pretty well....and find their ti cool and interesting...where entps ti can annoy me..it's weird.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #36972
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    ENFPs are so foreign to me. Their entire way of thinking, feeling, perceiving the world, acting and reacting, living their life and especially of interacting with other people. The longer I am on the forum the more I realize that instead of understanding better I have come to feel even more perplexed as time passes. The more I hear the less I understand. Whatever I would think, feel or do, they tend to do the opposite.

    Frankly, I have a hard time "getting" Fi anyway and the stronger the Fi is in a person the harder it gets to have an idea of where they are coming from. Somehow ENFPs are the hardest to get and the most alien of the Fi users for me.

    That's quite a frustrating thought after several years on this forum.
    and a bunch xNFP 4s are going oooh ahhhh I'm an enigma oooh ahhhh


    i jest i jest i don't mean to sterotype, oh but i do.

  3. #36973
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    if in the next 5 years motorized scooters become the way to get around i'm amputating my legs and selling them on the black market

  4. #36974
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    like not the kind you stand on?

    you mean the kind you see at the grocery store?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #36975
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Successful black man is so successful, like my god haha

  6. #36976
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Successful black man is so successful, like my god haha
    i'm about to formulate an intervention of sorts..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #36977
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    like not the kind you stand on?

    you mean the kind you see at the grocery store?
    what?

    oh sorry, i thought you meant they sold legs at the store, and i was like what store do you go to? yes i mean the ones for fat people at disney world

  8. #36978
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    That's what you want? Just no legs?

    I think I'd rather have these tracks with skates that you put a quarter in and go like super fast. I wonder if I'd fall or throw up tho.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #36979
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    That's what you want? Just no legs?

    I think I'd rather have these tracks with skates that you put a quarter in and go like super fast. I wonder if I'd fall or throw up tho.
    no i want legs, but i also want money. so it's a trade off.

  10. #36980
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    money just disappears you know so... just think it through!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO