User Tag List

Page 3686 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 268631863586363636763684368536863687368836963736378641864686 ... LastLast
Results 36,851 to 36,860 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I just downloaded the Grand Book of the Sith.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7p...+the+Sith.pdf#!

Anyone wish they owned more weapons, I wish that all the time. My house will be a cross between a library and medieval armoury.

A sort of Babylon 5 outpost against Randism.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    They are awesome but obvious photoshops right?

I sort of wonder if some of those guys are weirdos wanting to appear with computer game sprites and what not as their SOs, what about that random one of the woman who had photoshopped her breasts in the middle of it to appear all large?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    They are awesome but obvious photoshops right?

I sort of wonder if some of those guys are weirdos wanting to appear with computer game sprites and what not as their SOs, what about that random one of the woman who had photoshopped her breasts in the middle of it to appear all large?
    haha, yeah. The page is called Guys With Imaginary Photoshopped Girlfriends, so I'm pretty sure it's known.

There are some great subtleties in there if you really look. One guy took the liberty of photoshopping some sweet dragon tats all over himself to match his CGI hottie girlfriend's. Too much, man!

haha, yeah. The page is called Guys With Imaginary Photoshopped Girlfriends, so I'm pretty sure it's known.

There are some great subtleties in there if you really look. One guy took the liberty of photoshopping some sweet dragon tats all over himself to match his CGI hottie girlfriend's. Too much, man!
    I actually wish I could use photoshop like that, I've seen amazing greetings card style pictures created by friends to announce events on facebook, sweet stuff created in the most imaginative ways and they say that the software or means to do the same is free online, can you believe that?

The big guy who is romancing the fairy sprite, my heart goes out to him, I never had the hots for any computer characters, I thought the lara croft fantasists were a bit sad and I like the more realistic reinventing of her that went on more lately and one of my mates I remember thinking that chun Li was hot, the one in street fighter, and I just marvelled, the very idea hadnt ever crossed my mind.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I actually wish I could use photoshop like that, I've seen amazing greetings card style pictures created by friends to announce events on facebook, sweet stuff created in the most imaginative ways and they say that the software or means to do the same is free online, can you believe that?

The big guy who is romancing the fairy sprite, my heart goes out to him, I never had the hots for any computer characters, I thought the lara croft fantasists were a bit sad and I like the more realistic reinventing of her that went on more lately and one of my mates I remember thinking that chun Li was hot, the one in street fighter, and I just marvelled, the very idea hadnt ever crossed my mind.
    Haha, don't give up on your dreams, Lark! You too can create birthday greetings of your friend grabbing chun Li's pixelated hiney. Think of the joy you could bring. You're only a software program and a youtube instructional video away!

That guy is one of my faves too. Do you think the extra arms and aura are what gives her that something special in his eyes?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Ughh

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Haha, don't give up on your dreams, Lark! You too can create birthday greetings of your friend grabbing chun Li's pixelated hiney. Think of the joy you could bring. You're only a software program and a youtube instructional video away!

That guy is one of my faves too. Do you think the extra arms and aura are what gives her that something special in his eyes?
    No idea, that would actually be hilarious you know if I could create that, I wonder if the guy in question would remember saying that to me back in the day, he'd probably laugh it off as no big thing. There are youtube videos about this sort of thing? I have a whole resource I've not bothered with then, I did love the youtube videos about those crazy theories about nephilim and stuff with the little cartoon stickmen and style of an eighties educational cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Ughh

WTF?!

It'd be ironic if this same company is flogging tanning sprays in the west