User Tag List

Page 3673 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 267331733573362336633671367236733674367536833723377341734673 ... LastLast
Results 36,721 to 36,730 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #36721
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Well, I suppose I could wait until I do a video on here and see if people think I'm not INFJ.
    On the contrary, Nicodemus, I think if I have truly found my type, I am one of the best people to be educating others.
    Jesus H. Christ. It never ends.

  2. #36722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    On the contrary, @Nicodemus, I think if I have truly found my type, I am one of the best people to be educating others. Being uncertain has forced me to do a lot of research and analysis, beyond that of the ordinary person who has always taken their type for granted; and since I've questioned and re-evaluated my own thoughts so many times, I think what I know is pretty unbiased.
    Unbiased and apparently also uncertain.

    I mean, if you want to do it, then, by all means, do it. Youtube doesn't care either way. You asked for a reason, though, right?

  3. #36723
    meh Array Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,614

    Default

    Those who can do; those who can't...start you tube channels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  4. #36724
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Jesus H. Christ. It never ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Unbiased and apparently also uncertain.

    I mean, if you want to do it, then, by all means, do it. Youtube doesn't care either way. You asked for a reason, though, right?
    Jeez. If I act sure of my type I get criticized, and if I act unsure I get criticized. I'm sure enough now. I didn't ask because I don't think I'm INFJ. I asked what people thought in general. Are you criticizing me for being unsure or being possibly incorrect, impugning my credibility? I get other people's opinions because I want to appear credible. Then the other half of people think I'm less credible because I try to be openminded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Those who can do; those who can't...start you tube channels.
    If by do you mean charging money for their opinions, I'd say it has little to do with whether they know what they are talking about. A significant number of people here know as much as professionals, I think. I'm in favor of free information. And then there are those who both have youtube channels and do charge money.


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  5. #36725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Jeez. If I act sure of my type I get criticized, and if I act unsure I get criticized. I'm sure enough now. I didn't ask because I don't think I'm INFJ. I asked what people thought in general. Are you criticizing me for being unsure or being possibly incorrect, impugning my credibility? I get other people's opinions because I want to appear credible. Then the other half of people think I'm less credible because I try to be openminded.
    Hold the Fe horses!

    I care far too little about this whole voodoo business to criticize you for wanting to enter it. I am just pointing out a few things to think about to someone who seemingly asked for such things. If what you actually asked for is encouragement, then here you go:


  6. #36726
    meh Array Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    And then there are those who both have youtube channels and do charge money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #36727
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Hold the Fe horses!

    I care far too little about this whole voodoo business to criticize you for wanting to enter it. I am just pointing out a few things to think about to someone who seemingly asked for such things. If what you actually asked for is encouragement, then here you go:
    I don't know what I had in mind. I probably shouldn't have said anything. But you responded with criticism, and I answered to what I thought you were saying, that maybe I am less credible if my type is uncertain. Which is fair, but I also said I don't think it is uncertain. Then you criticized me for being uncertain, is that correct? But you were the one to imply it is uncertain, not me. So it is you who is putting me in an unfair position. Am I misunderstanding you? Did you quote me to say anything helpful, or to just be a troll?


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  8. #36728
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    I cant beat this thirst that I'm feeling, whatever I do.

  9. #36729

    Default

    I said to hold them, not to whip them into gallop...

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    But you responded with criticism [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Then you criticized me for being uncertain, is that correct? But you were the one to imply it is uncertain, not me.
    False. "I am just pointing out a few things to think about", such as your level of certainty in what you aspire to teach, which is called into question when even here, in a room full of familiar faces, you say things like "Well, I suppose I could wait until I do a video on here and see if people think I'm not INFJ", "if I have truly found my type" and "I've questioned and re-evaluated my own thoughts so many times".

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    [...] I answered to what I thought you were saying, that maybe I am less credible if my type is uncertain.
    I never said anything about credibility. Credibility and know-how are not necessarily linked.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    So it is you who is putting me in an unfair position.
    False again. How should that even be possible, theoretically?

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Am I misunderstanding you? Did you quote me to say anything helpful, or to just be a troll?
    Just to be a troll. Lark saw right through me with his blind, forked eyes. I think it is because he never projects his own biases onto others that he always sees reality so clearly.

  10. #36730
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    I'm wondering just who Syria intends to attack in "retaliation" if they get bombed and how they plan on doing it.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO