User Tag List

Page 3661 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 266131613561361136513659366036613662366336713711376141614661 ... LastLast
Results 36,601 to 36,610 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

My car is looking at me like I'm weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Second day of hiding out in the library because I'm a train wreck and I don't know where else it's appropriate to show up as a train wreck and now that I've finished doing all the work I have to do for the following weeks, it's just me, my random job applications and Facebook. Not even my telephone, because my battery doesn't survive being over ten hours away from home!

But still, when I look at other people's photos and status updates on Facebook, I feel like my life is actually pretty exciting.

So you're eating sushi with four relatively boring friends? Well, yesterday I survived on fruit salad, crackers, coffee and potato chips, today is the first day that I'm not stressed out enough to sweat so much I need a shower every five minutes, I'm on my period and I forgot bringing tampons and I can't buy new ones because you can't fit a whole box of tampons in my bag, the first job application I got a reaction from revealed to me that they actually want me to promote Malboro while that was NOT in the job description, didn't get any other reactions while I'm pretty sure I contacted at least twelve companies and I couldn't find any new jobs I can apply to, my friends think I'm crazy because I didn't get the opportunity to tell them what's going on and they didn't even ask what's going on even though they probably know something's wrong because if that wasn't the case I wouldn't be here, I'm being surrounded by loud Chinese people, I have a terrible rash that makes me look like I just fought a forest witch bear, I spent hours searching for and making up missions for a scavenger hunt that would even make Ron Jeremy blush and I'm burping up an extra extra obese serving of french fries. TAKE THAT WITH YOUR BORING 'omg I'm eating sushi lolololol' BITCH!
    That was a pretty interesting/cool piece of internal monologue actually.

They probably arent in competition with you for interesting days and eating sushi, facebook just makes it look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Second day of hiding out in the library because I'm a train wreck and I don't know where else it's appropriate to show up as a train wreck and now that I've finished doing all the work I have to do for the following weeks, it's just me, my random job applications and Facebook. Not even my telephone, because my battery doesn't survive being over ten hours away from home!

But still, when I look at other people's photos and status updates on Facebook, I feel like my life is actually pretty exciting.

So you're eating sushi with four relatively boring friends? Well, yesterday I survived on fruit salad, crackers, coffee and potato chips, today is the first day that I'm not stressed out enough to sweat so much I need a shower every five minutes, I'm on my period and I forgot bringing tampons and I can't buy new ones because you can't fit a whole box of tampons in my bag, the first job application I got a reaction from revealed to me that they actually want me to promote Malboro while that was NOT in the job description, didn't get any other reactions while I'm pretty sure I contacted at least twelve companies and I couldn't find any new jobs I can apply to, my friends think I'm crazy because I didn't get the opportunity to tell them what's going on and they didn't even ask what's going on even though they probably know something's wrong because if that wasn't the case I wouldn't be here, I'm being surrounded by loud Chinese people, I have a terrible rash that makes me look like I just fought a forest witch bear, I spent hours searching for and making up missions for a scavenger hunt that would even make Ron Jeremy blush and I'm burping up an extra extra obese serving of french fries. TAKE THAT WITH YOUR BORING 'omg I'm eating sushi lolololol' BITCH!
    That was a pretty interesting/cool piece of internal monologue actually.

They probably arent in competition with you for interesting days and eating sushi, facebook just makes it look that way.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

I'm off in an hour or so and I don't have to work until Wednesday! I'm pretty psyched up. It's these little moments of happiness/gratefulness that I strive to find and enjoy. Sometimes though, they hide well. Like this one time my uncle hid candy for an Easter Egg hunt so well that weeks later we, my siblings and I, would find them in like boxes of cereal and other odd places.

The irony is that I have ZERO plans for my upcoming 4 days off. Keeping it simple.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

My leave is coming to a finish, I cant wait to take more but I'll have to work for a spell and stuff, someone else who I think hates their job messaged me saying the same thing pretty much.

I really like all you guys on this forum, even the ones who work hard at being asshats. There's only one or two I genuinely dont like but they had to work to get there so I guess they should be satisfied.

Its the smilies really that make this place great. Smilies and interesting threads. And the arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    If Jaguar isn't a moderately cantankerous 30 something male, everything from which I base my reality is built on a foundation of lies.
    Moderately cantankerous. I like that.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

WARNING: Actual Sex: May cause kids. proceed with caution

i thought the maid at the hotel stole my saprhis, which didn't bother me, because i had more, but thought it was stupid cuz you can't get high off of saphris

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hells yeah! Just landed my dream job, gonna get an official offer next week. The company kicks so much ass that they were considerate enough to let me know before the weekend let out. I've been a mote fighting against the wind for 9 months, a lucky little mote.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hells yeah! Just landed my dream job, gonna get an official offer next week. The company kicks so much ass that they were considerate enough to let me know before the weekend let out. I've been a mote fighting against the wind for 9 months, a lucky little mote.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Hah, I like this.. I'm a rockstar, but you're claiming it.