User Tag List

Page 3657 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 265731573557360736473655365636573658365936673707375741574657 ... LastLast
Results 36,561 to 36,570 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

THIS IS AMERICA DUDE, LEARN THE RULES.

You totally should watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I know redbone's a she. I win now give me all your monies.
    I've always known Redbone was a she. Never for a moment thought otherwise, still not sure as to Jaguar's sex, heard it was either. Its probably both.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm in a moral debate with an INFP on facebook. I'm hoping this is not a bad idea.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I'm in a moral debate with an INFP on facebook. I'm hoping this is not a bad idea.
    I'd be happy to give you a steer, moral philosophy is my thing and my moral compass is set. Although we may not agree I can tell you what's right

Havent been able to sleep this last couple of nights without an opened can of diet cola beside the bed to sup on if I wake up during the night.

This can not be good for diabetes. Although I read some shit stuff about unavoidable high blood sugars during the night/sleeping because you're not eating.

I hate diabetes.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Havent been able to sleep this last couple of nights without an opened can of diet cola beside the bed to sup on if I wake up during the night.

This can not be good for diabetes. Although I read some shit stuff about unavoidable high blood sugars during the night/sleeping because you're not eating.

I hate diabetes.
    Hmm...maybe eat something which is slowly assimilated before bed, like a complex carbohydrate? I find I get really hungry at night, but I think it's just the time I naturally get hungry. Maybe I should either go to sleep before that time or eat something more substantial...anyway I hope it's not a sign of poor blood sugar metabolism.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Hmm...maybe eat something which is slowly assimilated before bed, like a complex carbohydrate? I find I get really hungry at night, but I think it's just the time I naturally get hungry. Maybe I should either go to sleep before that time or eat something more substantial...anyway I hope it's not a sign of poor blood sugar metabolism.
    Nawh, if it was something as serious as that there'd be other symptoms.

I'm never hungrier at night than during the day, I'm never hungry at all now, thirsty mainly and for specific drinks sometimes.

This is unavoidable, even with a slow release food like brown bread eaten before sleeping, digestion can ruin your sleep too. The length of time between sleeping and breaking fast is always going to be a "fast period" for the body and in anyone they start to produce insulin or glucose accordingly, in diabetes that a pain in the ass. Hormones can influence it too, which means dreams and stress or adrenaline in dream states can influence it too.

Sucks.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've always known Redbone was a she. Never for a moment thought otherwise, still not sure as to Jaguar's sex, heard it was either. Its probably both.
    cheap skate
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh it definitely is.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    cheap skate
    ???????????