User Tag List

Page 3643 of 6770 FirstFirst ... 264331433543359336333641364236433644364536533693374341434643 ... LastLast
Results 36,421 to 36,430 of 67691

Thread: Random Thought Thread

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Facebook is the uncle that videotapes himself molesting you, but says he'll pay for your college tuition if you "Quit yer bitchin' "

Wait, are we not turning this into some sort of meme?
    ROFL!!! I know, as soon as I saw the first part of yoru response, I was like, "NEW MEME! NEW MEME!"

Facebook is the friend who pees in a soda bottle and then claims he got you Mountain Dew "because it's what you really wanted," although you specifically asked for Coke.

When this goes viral, we should get together and cry and pop champagne. (Right before I bust your cap, so that I can take sole credit.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Facebook is the douchebag friend who always insists on coming over unannounced, stays for dinner without being invited, and only hangs out with you to flirt back-and-forth with your slutty older sister*.

*I may or may not have been this douchebag friend at one point in my life -- I regret nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    When this goes viral, we should get together and cry and pop champagne. (Right before I bust your cap, so that I can take sole credit.)
    Somewhere, Mark Zuckerberg is smiling in reminisce, reflecting upon how he was young and ambitious once, just like you.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Facebook is the douchebag friend who always insists on coming over unannounced, stays for dinner without being invited, and only hangs out with you to flirt back-and-forth with your slutty older sister*.

*I may or may not have been this douchebag friend at one point in my life -- I regret nothing.
    FaceBook is the friend who installs webcams in your bedroom so that when you and spouse are getting the nasty on, all your friends all over the world can watch while you remain blithely unawares.

Somewhere, Mark Zuckerberg is smiling in reminisce, reflecting upon how he was young and ambitious once, just like you.
    The unfortunate difference between me and Mark is that he'll never have to work again, while I'll have to work even if I bust yo cap... hmm... well, maybe not, I'll have free R&B at the local hoosegow!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    FaceBook is the friend who installs webcams in your bedroom so that when you and spouse are getting the nasty on, all your friends all over the world can watch while you remain blithely unawares.
    Damn that's good; Allow me to take it one step further.

Facebook is the friend that installs a webcam in your bedroom, watches you and your wife having sex in devilish delight, and overtime subtly trolls you about it by asking obscure, yet scarily astute questions related to your bedroom manner. You finally realize when everyone around the office begins randomly asking you whether or not your wife enjoys you to make the sound of a dying giraffe when you reach the point of climaxing, yet cites it the question as nothing more than a random inquiry.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I had a discussion about MBTI with my boyfriend last night, he was arguing against it, saying how he's an individual and can't be defined by 4 letters, blah blah blah. Then he wanted me to read him the ISTP description so he could argue with it and show me all the ways it was wrong.

He didn't have anything to say Got him.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I had a discussion about MBTI with my boyfriend last night, he was arguing against it, saying how he's an individual and can't be defined by 4 letters, blah blah blah. Then he wanted me to read him the ISTP description so he could argue with it and show me all the ways it was wrong.

He didn't have anything to say Got him.
    He probably fits the description of homo sapiens as well. So commonplace...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I'm still itchy and hung-over.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I'm still itchy and hung-over.
    Drunken romp in the poison ivy?

OMG I love how skype gives a little sigh when you log out.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.