User Tag List

Page 3640 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 264031403540359036303638363936403641364236503690374041404640 ... LastLast
Results 36,391 to 36,400 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dear 1995,

I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop rearing your ugly head and mind-fucking me with your smooth radio rock sensibilities when I'm trying to drive.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

http://coyot.es/crossing/2013/07/09/...nd-extroverts/

Extroverts must swim constantly: if they stop, they will suffocate.

Introverts never have to drink water. They can get all the water they need from reading books.

According to the principles of aerodynamics, extroverts should be incapable of flight. However, no one ever told extroverts this. Well actually they tried, but the extroverts didn’t listen.

What is commonly referred to as the introvert’s “second brain” is actually a walnut-sized cluster of neurons at the base of the spine. It exchanges information with the introvert’s true brain, but the neural impulses travel slowly. If you step on an introvert’s tail, it can take as long as half an hour before the introvert complains on Tumblr.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I need a job... can I be your assistant?
    haha yes please! i can't edit anymore...i just can't...i might die.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha yes please! i can't edit anymore...i just can't...i might die.
    That's the job I just lost. This is a match made in heaven.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That's the job I just lost. This is a match made in heaven.
    haha aw that would be...but i'm not a writer sweets. i meant pictures.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I had a bad dream.

It started with me finding a ladybug on my kitchen table. Its wings were broken and it was dying, but yet it was still struggling to crawl to the other side of the table. During that process, its organs were coming out of its body, forming some sort of trail. Then my dad walked into the kitchen, made a clown face and yelled with a baby voice 'What a cute ladybug! What a cute ladybug! What a cute ladybug!'. I wanted to take the ladybug out of its misery, but I couldn't do that with my dad in the same room, so I went outside. Turns out my home town turned into a ghost town, all scary looking and shit, but I didn't really give a fuck. I ended up wandering into a Victorian looking street with Victorian looking people and everything looked bloody and scary, but I didn't really give a fuck. I found this big mansion and went inside and it looked all upper class and rich and Victorian and boring and there were lots of people who looked like they came out of some sort of Hollywood movie scene where they were playing a ball in the past or something. I sat down in a big ass chair and I asked for a scotch. I hate scotch irl, but in the dream it tasted like caramel and apple juice, so I didn't mind. Around me people started doing shit and behaving dramatic and shit and I didn't give a fuck, I just wanted to drink my caramel and apple juice tasting scotch goddamnit! Then all of the sudden I saw a whole crowd looking at me and the people who were acting all dramatic, but I shrugged it off and continued enjoying my delicious scotch. So when I was almost finished with my scotch, the entire crowd started applauding and then this chick I know came up to me and told me I did a very good job playing a grumpy old grandfather. More people from the audience came to me and as they were complimenting me I realized the last few years of my life had been a play. I found my way outside (somehow I was carrying a trolley with lots of stuff in it) and the world was looking just the way it always did (modern, rainy and cloudy). There I found my cousins, waiting for me. My least likeable cousin came up to me and spat in my face. I wanted to spit back into her face, but I couldn't produce enough saliva. I took a taxi, which dropped me off at the end of the street, and then I walked on and I woke up.

I hope that when they thought me dreams have no real meaning, they told me the truth, because it felt really lonely.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

stop consuming my stuff, and if you do ask. i have no creamer my cereal's mostly gone. i didn't even open the box of cereal half my water is gone which i hadn't open. fuck you
    by @magpie

So there I was, again, pushing through it. But what was it all for?

Bueller?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

My notifications, seemingly for no reason at all, just went from 1027 to 180.

An improvement, obviously, but still fucked.

@Patches
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator